What is the best way of obtaining court summons?

SoulWars

Don't know if you can obtain a specific ones, but I get a lot of them from clues. If I'm not mistaken there is a 14 day cooldown on them though.

So: pickpocket ham members for lvl 1 clues.. They fast

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're getting these court summons and throwing them away because they're not the mime ones. Wouldn't doing them increase your chances the next time of getting a mime summons? The court cases themselves are not lengthy affairs by any means, and Zybez has a detailed guide on all the options you need to choose to remove the guesswork.

Also we're not facebook. We don't need status updates. Pleeeassee stop double posting. It's spam. >_<

hzvjpwS.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're getting these court summons and throwing them away because they're not the mime ones. Wouldn't doing them increase your chances the next time of getting a mime summons? The court cases themselves are not lengthy affairs by any means, and Zybez has a detailed guide on all the options you need to choose to remove the guesswork.

Also we're not facebook. We don't need status updates. Pleeeassee stop double posting. It's spam. >_<

Lol I don't wanna wait 2 weeks

Ohhhhh....Right. I'm sorry. When I did the first batch of D&Ds, that wasn't in-play.

You're right, then. My bad!

hzvjpwS.gif

You don't have to wait 2 weeks before you receive another one. If you get one and it's been less than two weeks since the last one you did, it will tell you how long you have to wait to do it. Also, the 2 weeks thing only applies to the 2nd batch of cases, not the original ones.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

You don't have to wait 2 weeks before you receive another one. If you get one and it's been less than two weeks since the last one you did, it will tell you how long you have to wait to do it. Also, the 2 weeks thing only applies to the 2nd batch of cases, not the original ones.

No, but I have to wait 2 weeks to be able to do another one... which I don't want to.