ideas

softwarewiz

i think ther should be

player owned housses

player owned horses

stage coaches wich if u had 99 thieving u could hold up

food- a must else u die

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

wow its pretty amazing you thought of these things all by yourself :roll:

Player owned houses or POH are being worked on by Jagex and they are trying to implement them soon

Player owned horses is an on going debate whether it would work or not

The stage coach idea is the only interesting one, but with so little details it is hard to tell what you are trying to say.

food- well I am not even going to get started on this one :wall:

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

PoHs are being worked on, as stated.

Horses... I've seen this at least five times today. NO

Stage Coach - Interesting, but probably hard to implement if there aren't going to be horses (and I definitely do NOT want horses)...

Food - Just no; I don't want to have to carry around a few lobsters eveywhere I go waiting for the message "You Are Hungry", or end up dieing because I got hungry while training.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Why make the game more complicated?

You might as well get an excretion meter and if you don't go to a toilet and relieve yourself in time you will die of kidney failure...

Or even bring back fatigue, and I can tell you that didn't work out and JAGeX was forced to remove it... food will be greeted the same way, I don't doubt...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Or even bring back fatigue, and I can tell you that didn't work out and JAGeX was forced to remove it...

Actually, fatigue worked quite nicely. You had 30 spaces in inventory instead of the current 28, and therefore you had an extra 2 spaces (instead of one) for your sleeping bag. You simply used it to go to sleep, and about a half minute later, you'd have 0% fatigue and be ready to keep going.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.