Brimhaven Spirit Tree???

ultimatballr

Or you could just do like myself and eagerly await 83 farming to cash in your 56 spirit seeds and over a million free exp

thats gonna take a long ass time..... 3days per tree? only one at a time....

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

I agree that the Brimhaven tree is somewhat outdated now, but I'd still argue that there's no better place to put it.
Is there a faster way to reach the fruit tree patch there?

Yeah, tele to Ardougne, and take the ship to Brimhaven from there.

It's not faster

Alright, the tree is a few seconds faster, but those seconds aren't worth the seconds you sacrifice by running from Lyre tele/house portal to take boat to Eceteria.

It is if you take fairy rings, although all we are talking about are seconds.

Fairy rings are even slower? Firstly you need to get the dramen/lunar staff from your bank, secondly you need to tele to Zanaris, and THEN you can put in the code to go to Eceteria. If you go to the GE often, the Eceteria tree is the best.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Fairy rings are even slower? Firstly you need to get the dramen/lunar staff from your bank, secondly you need to tele to Zanaris, and THEN you can put in the code to go to Eceteria. If you go to the GE often, the Eceteria tree is the best.

Do Fairy Tale 3 and unlock slayer rings.

Teleport to Slayer caves, use fairy ring you just landed directly next to, punch in CIP (which is a very fact code to enter compared to most) and there you are. You're also a hell of a lot closer to the castle and good stuff to gain approval with than you are with the spirit tree teleport. Overall fairy rings are MUCH faster unless you want that bush patch as well (which was too much of a hassle for too little exp for my liking when I was going for 99 farming; your mileage my vary).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png