Some pixel sigs of mine

Pequ

Yea, I love Xman's comical sigs. They're awesome. I'm afraid I haven't gotten to see any of Terley's though (or maybe I have but didn't know it was him!), but I'd love to. Always nice to see some brilliant artwork. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. =)

Terley pixeled his sig :twisted:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. All of these sigs were made upon request. The last sig sold for 2 mil though. I don't make sigs then sell them. I let people request what they want, and I make them. :P

Proud Gladiator since 11-14-04

YelGreCouncil.gif

99 Hits | 99 Att | 99 Str | 99 Def | 123 Combat

i love the girls! heh your just about the only poster i have ever seen on this board who will draw them... its like seriously what better way to spice up a sig...

anyway nice work.. on a few the peoples arms were a little fat... and the bloodveld/gunthan was a little odd...

but mostly good work :P

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Haha. Thanks, OhFour. Everything you said is so true. These guys are kinda creeping me out here, eh. o.O;

But again, yea. I do draw females and have an easier time drawing them since I'm a female myself and more familiar with the anatomy and such. I'm glad you like them! =]

Yes, I'm 120 combat, but what does that have to do with anything? Meh.. :shock:

YelGreCouncil.gif

Yea. I don't really care though. I've been playing rs for a while, so you can only imagine how many horny guys I've had to deal with throughout the years. I'm really used to it now. *

Haha...smooth. Anyway, I PM'd you about making me a sig NON-Runescape related, care to read it?

Wow guys great ruining a person's first post, stay on topic about the art. If you want to get in contact with someone, I suggest trying the PM system that works perfectly fine. And yeah, try to control those hormones some of you..

I cleaned out all the off topic and soliciting posts.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Wow guys great ruining a person's first post, stay on topic about the art. If you want to get in contact with someone, I suggest trying the PM system that works perfectly fine. And yeah, try to control those hormones some of you..

MXM to the rescue. i would advise you, pequ, to redo this because of the state of this topic

Thanks, Xman. =]

YelGreCouncil.gif

I think MXM Has a rival besides terley..

Honestly the lava cape one pwns all the mXm ones Ive seen

*dont ban me*

Na. Xman's my buddy. =)

What's so ironic is that a lot of people are loving the fire cape, but it was actually the easiest one to do out of those sigs that I've shown. Only took a few hours. o.O

YelGreCouncil.gif