Magic Skill Guide

Neohero1972

Hi

I think it would be really nice if a small image (or even better an animation) was displayed beside each of spells in the Magic Skill Guide - I'm not much of a mage myself and is therefore not too familiar with how each of the spells look like.

Do you mean an image showing the spell being cast or the spell icon within the spell book?

If you mean images for each spell being cast, it would cause the pages to load fairly slowly and might cause bandwidth issues (correct me if I'm wrong).

j0xPu5R.png

Do you mean an image showing the spell being cast or the spell icon within the spell book?

If you mean images for each spell being cast, it would cause the pages to load fairly slowly and might cause bandwidth issues (correct me if I'm wrong).

It's not that they would load slowly, it's just that they would load slower. It's a good suggestion though, and something I'm sure the Crew would eventually like to do.

We could implement it the same way we do Achievement Cape emotes; by having the animation open in a new window.

Although this isn't something too important, so it's low on our priorities list. I will look forward to doing this in the future.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

We could implement it the same way we do Achievement Cape emotes; by having the animation open in a new window.

Although this isn't something too important, so it's low on our priorities list. I will look forward to doing this in the future.

Opening the animation in a new window would be good enough for me personally - I would settle for just about any suggestion as long as it get implemented.

Regarding your statement that: [...] 'this isn't something too important' [...], then I must say that this is highly dependant on who you ask ! - Ie. players who prefer to use magic won't see this as a must-have whereas players who either range or use melee must of their playing time would find it a-nice-to-have feature.

anyway, thank you for commenting.

To be honest, seeing the animation will do nothing except to show you what it looks like beforehand. What the animation looks like affects nothing in-game, so it's on the low priority list regardless of who we ask.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~