Fishing

Peronix

I need 91 fishing for frem elite diary (with admiral pie).

I know barbarian fishing is supposedly better but after Jamflex added the [developmentally delayed]ed "cut x fish" thing it turned into a bigger clickfest than granite mining. There's a reason I do LRC gold instead of granite.

So from an efficency standpoint would it be faster to do shilo fly fishing and just use normal moneymaking methods, or do monkfish for some GP? If the xp/hr is similar I might as well do monkfish but I haven't seen any numbers on that.

And what about cavefish at 85, are they any good?

I can help you with some of it..

I have been fishing monks for the past week+.. I lvl'ed from 81 and will hit 89 later today (20k monks atm)

I tried cavefish after hitting 85 fishing, but the spots moved all the time, and eventually after around 400 i gave up -.-

So i'd say monks all the way to 90, and of course rocktails from there on :)

I hope it helps :)

I would recommend doing Fish Fling (Use CC: fish fling1 on w77).

This will get you about 200k xp a week (10 entry tickets to the minigame per week) for minimal effort. Game lasts about 20min from start to finish (including wait time) but you'll be done after about 5min, then you spend the next 15min in one spot doing nothing basically. This willl give you 18-20k per game (if you do it right, check the wiki article on it for instructions, takes like 1 game to see what to do)

If you are in a rush, I still recommend doing fish fling (As the time spent is equiv to ~60k xp/"hr") monkfish will be around 30-35k/hr - Cavefish similar again - Barb fishing is around 50k or so at least at that level - but requires dropping I guess.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Ok, well anyone know how much xp/hour shilo fishing is? Or how much gp/hour monkfish is? I'll check out fish flingers, but obviously barb fishing is out of the question. And I'm 99 mage so I don't really need mage exp.

Shilo I think the most I got was 46k exp in an hour... I want to say, but that was at least a year ago so I can't be exact and I wasn't keeping track or at least I was very inactively. So my math could be off or I could of spent more time than just an hour fishing.

Monks are about 30k exp/hour. I think it's something like 250-300 monkfish caught per hour. That was WITHOUT a Granite Lobby though so the possibility is there to get more.

I personally did end up Shilo fishing for the last 3 levels 96-99, but before that it was all monkfish from 81-96. That being said, maybe I was spending more time per day when doing Shilo, but it felt like I was getting a level every 2-3 days when Shilo fishing which was not the case with Monks.

Apparently, my signature was to big.