The Poll question

Neohero1972

Hi

I'm a little embarrased to ask this question as it seems so obvious, however, even though I might become the laughing stock then l'll ask anyway.

What is the new right-click interface ?

Is it the new menu we use when fletching, smelting and so on or is it a new menu I haven't discovered yet !

I think it references the right-click menu changes when looting items or right clicking large stacks of items/players. A lot of players didn't like this update, as it causes more problems then it fixes. Actually... I don't think it fixed any problems.

When right-clicking large stacks of different items or players, a second box will pop up next to the option your cursor is hovering over, displaying all the options related to that item.

Example: For a log, the choices in the extra box would be: Light, Take, Examine.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

(Your topic title is a little misleading.)

There's also a new right-click menu when there is a long list of items you have clicked.

For instance, sometimes when you would right-click a player, you would see:

Trade Player1

Follow Player1

Walk Here

Trade PlayerABC

Follow PlayerABC

Walk Here

...etc...

Now when you right-click, the list is much smaller and it groups together similar items that you can hover over, and it'll open a new menu for it.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Hi

Thank you for the replies, however, your answers only leads to even more confusion for me as I have never seen those menus you're both describing !

I have had a look in the official manual yesterday to figure out how to access this menu which I have yet to see, but I couldn't really find anything (I looked in the Controls section of the manual).

Hi

@star_in_the_sky

Thank you for providing something visual I can relate to.

Now I remember that I have actually seen something like this (the large menu with the ">" along side each of the menu items), but the extra menu I have yet to see and experience for myself !

I'll guess my answer in the poll should be: Doesn't affect me

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to answer my question.

- This topic can be closed -