New minigame

scruffman

well, all the team based games, by which i meen kq, king dags and kbd only have 1 drop, and the person that gets the drop can just run off with it. so i propose a new type of game. you register your team, with 1 set leader, and you enter an arena, sorta like fight caves, but you enter as a group. Then large amounts of mid-level creatures come at you, and it is your teams job to kill them all. but the trick here is that there are mages, rangers and mellee, so you have to have different types of classes in your group. now, what do they drop? somewhat like barrows, all drops go to a chest. they would drop a lot of runes, arrows, potions, raw materials in large amounts. there would not be dchain drops or dsquares or whatever, because you cannot split somthing like that 20 ways. so, 20 people go in. they kill for 15 mins, but then 1 person has to leave. so since all 20 peoples kills go to the same chest, when he goes to the chest, he claims 1/20 of the booty.

any comments, suggestion, constructive critisicm

No.

Well done! Just critizice (sp?) while not trying to even make the idea better. Why did you post at all?

Well, it would be very hard to split evenly, let's say, 100 rune arrows and 200 blood runes in a team of 5 pure mages and 3 pure rangers. For the pure ranger, the bloods won't have as much as an use (and thus, a value) as the arrows, and vice-versa.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I would say neither yay or nay. My situation with this new "mini-game" is totally neutral. You want it, put it in for all I care. No? Well it wasn't too necessary either, no difference.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

No.

Well done! Just critizice (sp?) while not trying to even make the idea better. Why did you post at all?

Well, it would be very hard to split evenly, let's say, 100 rune arrows and 200 blood runes in a team of 5 pure mages and 3 pure rangers. For the pure ranger, the bloods won't have as much as an use (and thus, a value) as the arrows, and vice-versa.

true, but 1 rune arrow doesn't go to 1 person, any big loss?

Well... a new fighting minigame would be nice, although It doesnt have to be made for groups.

It would be interesting to have somthing similar to the fighting caves, *but* - instead of 360 or 702 lv monsters that hit 45 or 90+, having a mixed team of medium-high level monster (lv 80-120), in a multicombat zone, and (for god's sake) - let them act as a team!

(drops can be nice - though no "super-duper-dragon-omg-item" is needed. regular materials for skills like smithing, crafting, herblore etc would be enough).

The main point is that there is no need for a lv 300+ monster (another-go-use-your-prayer-pots) to create a real npc challenge: a good team of normal level monsters can be more then enough.

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood