Dogs with karmja elite

Basmans

I suppose if you're a lower level, then possibly. Even so, there are better methods (eg. armoured zombies)

This ^, and i highly doubt that there is lower levels that can complete the KE Diarys since they have fairly high requirments. If u can complete them then there is for sure better methods of training for you

Spikestr1ke.png

I suppose if you're a lower level, then possibly. Even so, there are better methods (eg. armoured zombies)

Why would those be a better choice?

I'm not planning to do them myself, but was just thinking bout it.

They're more widely used because not only is there a larger quantity of them, they have higher HP (and lower combat for their HP at least) and a lot more damage boosts for them. Not to mention the close proximity of the Chaos altar which makes using Piety/Turmoil constantly a viable option.

But yeah, if you're a lower level then no my example wouldn't be better :P

j0xPu5R.png

Why would those be a better choice?

I'm not planning to do them myself, but was just thinking bout it.

They're more widely used because not only is there a larger quantity of them, they have higher HP (and lower combat for their HP at least) and a lot more damage boosts for them. Not to mention the close proximity of the Chaos altar which makes using Piety/Turmoil constantly a viable option.

But yeah, if you're a lower level then no my example wouldn't be better :P

K, guess that answers the question then.

You need 91 runecrafting for that diary, which really limits the number of people who could do this.

Add to that the fact that the dogs are EXTREMELY spread out (if you've ever done a dog task from burthorpe you remember this), and you're looking at the only people using this being people who a) kill dogs slowly enough to be worth running to the next spawn, b) but have a fire cape, and c) have 91 Runecrafting. Plus a bunch of other random requirements. Pretty unlikely.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Even if a lower level could finish the Karma Elite Diary generally undeads are the best way to powertrain melees because of the bonus salves give, plus wouldn't you need to wear the gloves? You'd be giving up barrows gloves, which give pretty hefty offensive bonuses.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Meh, people low enough level to use dogs as effective training probably won't have barrows gloves or decent boost prayers anyway. The glove bonus would make up for the salve bonus.

But this is silly, because there aren't level 50s with karamja elite gloves.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png