Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

With the new update possibility with the wild and no trade limie old clans coming back??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

nhsgilpen20
[ Display Name History ]

nhsgilpen20

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
So I am wondering if the new update or should i say old update of the Wild and no trade limit do you think that some of the old powerful clans will come back? As old I mean around the 2004 era cause thats when I started playing and one of the clans I was in was The Moriquendi and we had about 100 plus active members... I am just wondering no spam please :)

kuru72
[ Display Name History ]

kuru72

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:kuru72
  • Clan:TKO Blitz
Some previous powerhouse and small clans will definitely come back. Though, it's a question of how long they will last and how well they will do. Many clans closed not because of the removal of the wilderness. (e.g DI/SE/EH)

Posted Image

Retired on: June 30, 2010

machamp195
[ Display Name History ]

machamp195

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,050 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:machamp195
  • Clan:Divine Kings
idk don't think so

Posted Image

HAR
[ Display Name History ]

HAR

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 792 posts
There have been rumours on the return of DI, as for "big powerful clans" thats the only one who's return could be possible.
I don't think there will be many new clans but mainly just the retired members who quit because of this update, might return and just filter in to currently stable clans simply because of the effort it takes to start your own.

Posted Image

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Nobody
[ Display Name History ]

Nobody

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,722 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Quikdrawjoe
  • Clan:None
Once a clan closes it tends to stay closed. At best like HAR said people who quit because of the removal of the wilderness may return to either their original clan or another clan.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

LLBeybanly
[ Display Name History ]

LLBeybanly

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:LL Beybanly
I don't Think they will return because the members who quit that clan at the removal of old wilderness will most likely return but join a different clan.

DGK
[ Display Name History ]

DGK

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,271 posts
  • RSN:SSfffmds
  • Clan:Clanless
Say a old clan re-opens, It won't be as powerful as it was before. So no i don't think any clan will re-open but perhaps 40-50 players will come back and join one of the top 5.

Recruit me pl0x?

Uffan5
[ Display Name History ]

Uffan5

Clan Official

• Members
  • 4,770 posts
I've heard that DI might, but other than that i doubt many will, probably just more people who quit the game will come back.

Crimson Raiders Forums | Crimson Raiders Runehead | Crimson Raiders FA Runehead

Posted Image
ยง Crimson Raiders Veteran | Posted Image Ex Downfall Warlord | Posted Image Ex Team Vendetta Council

iTzKoNG
[ Display Name History ]

iTzKoNG

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,246 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:iTzKoNG
  • Clan:Downfall
When Rejuvination came back they were supposed to be like the new DI remake or something, it didnt go far but they did manage to stir a little chaos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users