With the new update possibility with the wild and no trade limie old clans coming back??

nhsgilpen20

So I am wondering if the new update or should i say old update of the Wild and no trade limit do you think that some of the old powerful clans will come back? As old I mean around the 2004 era cause thats when I started playing and one of the clans I was in was The Moriquendi and we had about 100 plus active members... I am just wondering no spam please :)

Some previous powerhouse and small clans will definitely come back. Though, it's a question of how long they will last and how well they will do. Many clans closed not because of the removal of the wilderness. (e.g DI/SE/EH)

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

There have been rumours on the return of DI, as for "big powerful clans" thats the only one who's return could be possible.

I don't think there will be many new clans but mainly just the retired members who quit because of this update, might return and just filter in to currently stable clans simply because of the effort it takes to start your own.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Once a clan closes it tends to stay closed. At best like HAR said people who quit because of the removal of the wilderness may return to either their original clan or another clan.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Say a old clan re-opens, It won't be as powerful as it was before. So no i don't think any clan will re-open but perhaps 40-50 players will come back and join one of the top 5.

Recruit me pl0x?

I've heard that DI might, but other than that i doubt many will, probably just more people who quit the game will come back.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

When Rejuvination came back they were supposed to be like the new DI remake or something, it didnt go far but they did manage to stir a little chaos