My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

I'll get to 07 in a bit, feeling a bit stuffed after work. But ports update:-

86% Missionary story sent for 25 plates

62% Assassin story sent for 4th piece of Testu Body scroll

If both succeed, I'll have the scroll, but only 38 plates available for us, sadly.

Failed both. Not entirely mad. Special missions for today:

-Whaler 8k All for 100 spice sent at 81%

-Biologist 12k Moral/Seaf for 4th tetsu scroll (inb4failsagain) at 67%

Should have first deck upgrade later today. Might not get any voyages in though before reset. Tonight is all about beers and football

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I am drinking Ivanov tonight, and last night and tomorrow night. 4 month holidays are pretty fun. Also I've found the stronger the juice the nicer the mix. I might try juice concentrate and vodka 50:50 mix and see how that works out.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

James Squire Golden Ale.

Top stuff.

Failed a 200 steel mission, the 2 adventurer missions are still out, hoping to get them in before I fall asleep but not looking promising at the moment. In the meantime, 44 metres cooking:-

23paN.png

Slowed down a heck of a lot this week, but 50m will be sometime in the next 10 dayas. I'll hit 40m FM on Monday-Tuesday depending on luck with BoC

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Failed both. Not entirely mad. Special missions for today:

-Whaler 8k All for 100 spice sent at 81%

-Biologist 12k Moral/Seaf for 4th tetsu scroll (inb4failsagain) at 67%

Should have first deck upgrade later today. Might not get any voyages in though before reset. Tonight is all about beers and football

23EAd.png

23Ezy.png

So sad seeing that # of plates. Missions from early this morning are still out for a good 3-4 hours. Got a 900 steel (20k seaf) Whaler/Biologist mission, as well as a 20k morale mission for 5 chi. Would kill for some plate missions that succeed right about now.

How are much are nex/pop sets at the moment?

Torva: <92.1/194 / 163.8

Pernix: 36/69-.5/51

Virtus: 24-5/39-0/28-.8

Zaryte: <99-

Wand: 108

Book:26-7

Boots:20/27-8/78-0

Gloves:19-/<27/94.5

SS: 11-.5/<31/83-4/168.5

Last report on tetsu was ~77 for the set. Problem at the moment with PoP Armour is I get the feeling most people are making superior to [bleep] shit up for cheap(er).

Why on earth is Torva so much more valuable than the other Nex gear?

Also I see spiritshields are still holding their pre-EoC values. Unless Divine is actually more useful because of its style.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Flip went south very quickly overnight. GF Mi

24AwW.png

I'll get to 07 in a bit, feeling a bit stuffed after work

4 days later. 07 Servers are pretty much the best way to combat private servers. Sure, we could continue to hit them one by one with legal threats and the like, taking them out, but to setup an official set is the 'best' way to eliminate the competition. Sure, people will still play them (my understanding is some of them are modable, others give "extra" benefits to donators" etc) but if Jagex can capture some of the market and make some cash, why not.