My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

On the verge of passing 57m cooking xp, will probably hit 60m sometime this week, which is just a matter of getting it done with the Rocktail already banked.

Anyway, have some metal

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Disregarding cool can. About an hour off reaching 60M cooking, which is sad with my sous chef hat running out of charges tomorrow. Will likely use some large crystals on it and the other pieces later on when I start banking up serious xp (pies or wines not sure, will depend on prices). It has, though, given me the chance to (nearly) grow my baby black dragon, although holding avatar killed that chance tonight.

Huge prayer lamp (69k) from Meg. No problemo senor.

Was hoping to have DSlayer done today on the other account, but alas, a 22-10-11 account gets shredded by Elvarg and you can't do it in multiple trips. I did, however, get this (Wolf Whistle done).

2gTCq.png

These reworked quests are [bleep]ing stupid. [/teenangst]

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

60M cooking, will pass 42M FM today with Book of Char, Circus and Char's Arena

I like the newer quests over a lot of the older ones, but I'm doing a lot of these quests for the 3rd/4th time at the minimum. I wish I could just not do them and get the QP :(

Done both new and old multiple times. All of them are shit.

[bleep] this, do a [bleep]ing update to 200m now! and pls be funny, when it coems to suomi be like "SUOOMII, five bil on the bar, foreverr!"

How about [bleep] you

2kqtR.png

Thanks ports. [bleep] your tetsu shit

i am 14* and wat is this

Obviously it's sparta.

You are obviously dumb then idk

Should probably be bringing a shield to save adrenaline though rip