My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Levelling is more fun than I remembered:

2qrjq.png

43m FM xp and soon to be 65m Cook xp on le Google

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Finally got a 2nd Oxhead, so barring changes to crew (buying better traits) I'm one more Ox from my setup. Failed the final story mission today (67%) so hopefully I'll keep getting it this week and I'll have it done.

So [bleep] you, and [bleep] Heskey

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Heskey is mad because after elbowing Covic in the sack, he was told to [bleep] off back to England to fondle the queens naughty bits.

I'm mad because [bleep] ports.

Trio 12k (final mission) Ports failed yesterday, didn't get it today sadly. However, I'm finally at my "goal" crew setup:-

2qZ7z.png

Just need to replace some crew that have bad traits (mainly slow). Sold another Scrimshaw of Elements for ~450k. Anywho, besides that, continuing to Slay, and of course Kree tasks are the best

2qYu7.png

Current drop tab from Slayer is sitting at ~49m Mid (6m cash stack in another tab)

2r0cQ.png

And because Angry Aussie is best Aussie

2r085.png

Like, not to be that guy, but you should have decided what you want to study a while ago. I mean I decided I wanted to study Engineering 2 years before I finished highschool, and I still ended up dropping out of it for Maths/compsci (which ended up being best decision of my life). Now Im stuck with an extra 5k nzd debt and half my life gone.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Ran out of scrolls with about 20 minutes of overloads left. So very upsetting.

2rbSW.png

2rbVR.png

Loots

2rc2L.png

Ports wise, still haven't seen the final mission yet.

Yeah, I should have decided about it long time ago, but I'm shit at making decision, but yeah. Maths will be definirly #1, Might aswell try to go for a Diplome-Engineer (Candidate of Science) in IT or something like that.

not bad tbh

buckler is a bit shitty though

250k I didn't have before, but yes, bit sad. Although, it's a drop I didn't have from Armadyl. Now I need Helm, Skirt, Boots and Gloves for full set.

not bad tbh

buckler is a bit shitty though

250k I didn't have before, but yes, bit sad. Although, it's a drop I didn't have from Armadyl. Now I need Helm, Skirt, Boots and Gloves for full set.

too true

thats why i never complain about gwd drops, because it means trip wasnt a waste

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Like, not to be that guy, but you should have decided what you want to study a while ago. I mean I decided I wanted to study Engineering 2 years before I finished highschool, and I still ended up dropping out of it for Maths/compsci (which ended up being best decision of my life). Now Im stuck with an extra 5k nzd debt and half my life gone.

Comp sci #1

Comp sci #1

pls. maths #juan

compsci is maths [bleep].

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png