Pay by Cash Help

Lacoste

Hey, I'm currently trying to get membership on my account. I usually pay by sms, but i cant since my phone has been disconnected. So I have returned to the pay by cash method, which I havent used since i first got membership years ago.

Anyways, I live in canada, and i was about to send in my money, but noticed they dont have any options where they accept canadian dollars. Is my only option exchanging my money into american? I feel like thats a whole lot of work thats really not needed. I was thinking about purchasing a game card, but I dont know if I am getting the same amount of membership credit as the same price. Since I usually pay about 10 for a month, i noticed its significantly better to use cash or something else.

Can anyone shed some light as to what I could do? Im leaning towards getting a card.

Any information would be helpful, thanks

I remember you as a huge flamer/troll so yeah I think you should just take the time to exchange your Canadian pounds for American money

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I remember you as a huge flamer/troll so yeah I think you should just take the time to exchange your Canadian pounds for American money

I think you have me confused with the previous owner of this name, as I just recently changed this to my display name :thumbsup:

Anyways, thank you for all the help, I went ahead and purchased a game card!

Personally I think you should have contacted PayByCash and asked them. They provided me with a fairly quick response when I asked them a question about one of my payments in the past.

The first time I got membership, I sent in 40 CAN for 6 months. The next time I tried, I had the same problem as you. It's been like this for over a year now, they said it's some issue unrelated to the loonie value, they can only accept USD right now. I exchanged for 40 USD at the bank and mailed it in for another 6 months, it worked perfectly.

Exchanging 40 USD isn't that much work tbh, it takes like 2 minutes at a TD bank. And if you're fine with waiting a week for your money to be sent, then I'd still reccommend mailing the cash.

If you're going to buy a card, they're more expensive, but easier and faster to use.

Staurolite.png