What happened to BCP?

Laughdrive

I'm a median levelled player so my total wealth maybe just barely reaches 50m in cash and items so when my once 23m bcp crashed to 17m.

Basically just was curious to know why it dropped so much and if you think it's gonna re-rise etc.

Announcement of torva (or whatever its called) armor that will be tier 80 and life point boosting. Prices will probably only rise if said armor does not have a better str bonus than bandos.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

All the high end gear is crashing atm.

1) The news of the new dungeon with lvl 80 armours means bands etc likely to not be the best anymore so they crash.

2) (and mostly) the return of old pvp. As the market currently stands people keep producing BCP, Claws etc and there is a high demand for them since dying in pvp means the item is gone forever.

With the old wild returning the items WILL drop so the items simply change hands; which means a slightly supply growth with a massive demand drop. Law of supply and demand means this causes price crash. Odds are most will spike slightly just as pk comes out and ppl grab cheap gear and old pkers return. But the items are gonna settle at their current value or even lower, they arent gonna reach thoose highs again.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's never been worth the massive 20m+.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Yeah its no genius just basic supply and demand logic, combined with the fact pvp statuettes will vanish thus putting an end the the inflation they caused.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All the high end gear is crashing atm.

1) The news of the new dungeon with lvl 80 armours means bands etc likely to not be the best anymore so they crash.

2) (and mostly) the return of old pvp. As the market currently stands people keep producing BCP, Claws etc and there is a high demand for them since dying in pvp means the item is gone forever.

With the old wild returning the items WILL drop so the items simply change hands; which means a slightly supply growth with a massive demand drop. Law of supply and demand means this causes price crash. Odds are most will spike slightly just as pk comes out and ppl grab cheap gear and old pkers return. But the items are gonna settle at their current value or even lower, they arent gonna reach thoose highs again.

Yeah its no genius just basic supply and demand logic, combined with the fact pvp statuettes will vanish thus putting an end the the inflation they caused.

This.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

This is the most important reason. I don't think many BCP's were lost in pvp.

yeah, only bcp's normally lost were by crashers that got anticrashed. served em right.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

It's never been worth the massive 20m+.

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Bandos_chestplate/viewitem.ws?obj=11724

Even in the 30 day it's 20m+

But thanks everyone I'm camping at Monkey's in Ape Atoll praying atm so I'm using fighter torso instead >;P

He means it wasn't worth the price, it isn't good enough to warrant 20M+

yes.png