penance horn *new agil question*

Shady Character

i recently decided to gain some agility lvls and i came across the penance horn from BA. im not a very expierenced BAer so my question is :

does the time it takes to get the horn and then to fill it up with exp make it worth the double exp it then gives???

i realize you cant use at ape atoll but im thinking of dorgesh kaan and the gnome advanced when i can.

scroll down for 2nd question.

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Unless you've got a pro perm team, I don't think either of the horns are worth it. Don't quote me though, might be wrong on this one.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

i recently decided to gain some agility lvls and i came across the penance horn from BA. im not a very expierenced BAer so my question is :

does the time it takes to get the horn and then to fill it up with exp make it worth the double exp it then gives???

i realize you cant use at ape atoll but im thinking of dorgesh kaan and the gnome advanced when i can.

It is more then worth the exp. I believe with a fast team you can actually increase your total exp/h by using the horn. Furthermore I for one can say I prefer to play BA then to run in circles at an agility course.

Do waves 1-6 and reset. You get a fixed amount per wave independent of the wave number. This is the best way to fill your horn fastest. If you are lucky you can find a horn filling team that you can do multiple 1-6 runs with.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

It is more then worth the exp. I believe with a fast team you can actually increase your total exp/h by using the horn. Furthermore I for one can say I prefer to play BA then to run in circles at an agility course.

Do waves 1-6 and reset. You get a fixed amount per wave independent of the wave number. This is the best way to fill your horn fastest. If you are lucky you can find a horn filling team that you can do multiple 1-6 runs with.

thanks running in circles is killing me. i cant wait till i get 80 agil....

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

i was thinking, while the wild is still safe would it be smart to do wildy course with penance horn as an alternative to being a monkey?

No.

In agility the courses are each better xp/h than the lower levels (werewolf and bandos are exceptions)

But for best xp/h basically you do go thru in order of gnome, barb, wildy, ape, dorge (some hate this one, but if its gr8 xp since they fixed fail rates), adv gnome, adv barb

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue