Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 28th, 2011:

I've rearranged my blog around a bit and added in the "My RuneScape Videos on YouTube' section! :) So please check them out when you can. :P Also, I'm currently 340k away from 94 WC, but I've been making decent progress and may have it by tonight or tomorrow.

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Wish I could peruse your blog a bit more but I just got called back to work. Nice progress though, kind of crazy how you're only five levels away, but like only at half the experience. #-o

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Wish I could peruse your blog a bit more but I just got called back to work. Nice progress though, kind of crazy how you're only five levels away, but like only at half the experience. #-o

Thanks :D Yeah, it only makes progress seem slower, but I'm going at a pretty consistent rate. :P (Have fun at work!) :3

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

haha I did, walked out with 9 hours today and 90 bucks in cash.

"]doughnutt.jpg

January 30th, 2011:

I've added the 'My Monthly Stats' section to my blog as well as a 'Who is Sir Sibz?'. Had to edit the numbers on the first pic since I originally didn't take a screenie on New Years Day. :P I also updated other sections of my blog and updated my Progress Journal. My blog is getting big. :blink: As always, you can catch me online at world 99 cutting ivy by Castle Wars. :D

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Nice, your wc training is going pretty fast. gl+hf with all your goals!

Thanks! :D I'm kinda surprised I'm moving this fast, tbh. :o

In blog news...

January 31st, 2011:

Looks like it's the last day of January! :D Wildy and Free Trade is just around the corner! I'm very excited to see how the game is going to change after this update. :) My goal for February is 99 WC! At this rate, I should get it in the middle of the month at latest. :P Some blog updates... I added the 'Random!' section for spitz and giggles. :P Currently 470k from 95 WC! :)

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Congratulations on 94 wc (sorry about the lateness) 5 more levels to go!

Thanks! :D Don't worry :)

Lol, I rewatched my 70 prayer party vid on your blog, made me laugh :thumbsup: <3:

It was fun looking through all of my videos again for the first time in a long time. Being in Gold Skillers was a blast! <3:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

February 2st, 2011:

I haven't been able to play lately because I've been a little under the weather - no, I didn't get hit by that big blizzard that just passed through Chicago. Actually, it COMPLETELY MISSED MY TOWN!! :angry: lol I love dramatic weather so... oh well. :P I hope everyone is being careful on those wintry roads. :) Anyways, I haven't gotten the chance to enjoy the latest and greatest update, but I can't wait! :) I hope to get a little play time in tomorrow and then this weekend. I should be able to get 95 WC soon. I believe I'm 300k xp away from it? Cya guys soon! :shades:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Hai,

Havent checked this in a while. Congratulation on 94 Woodcutting! Yews are so boring with these bots, maybe you could live it up.

Thanks! <3: And if I catch you online, I'll try to cut some yew with yew. ;) (see what I did thar?) lol :P

In blog news...

February 4th, 2011:

Still slightly sick, but I've made progress nonetheless! I've managed to get 95 Woodcutting - yay! I was also a little bored and decided to play some castlewars and then explore in the wildy. I got a prestige cape and the chaos elemental said hello. *R.I.P. Bronze armor* I'm hoping for 96 woodcutting near the end of next week, depending on how I feel. Overall, I'm hoping for 99 WC before March, so we'll just have to see how things go. :P I've also added my stats for 2-1-11 in my blog. And... that's all for now. :D

[spoiler=95 Woodcutting]WC95.png

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

February 7th, 2011:

Hello everyone! :) I'm feeling a lot better now that I've recovered from my sickness and am back in health! :P I've also made some progress towards 96 WC today. I gained about 250k xp and am now less than 400k away from my level up. I also enjoyed wc'ing Yew trees with Stormy and talking with some of you online lately! :D Hope to see you guys again soon! :)

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Glad I could make things uncomfortable with my synopsis of the first five minutes of Machete! :^_^:

"]doughnutt.jpg

Glad I could make things uncomfortable with my synopsis of the first five minutes of Machete! :^_^:

lol xD never seen the movie and probably now will run and hide when someone shows it to me! :o :P

Edit: Well actually, I probably wouldn't mind watching it if given the chance. lol :P

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

February 10th, 2011:

96 Woodcutting! :D Only THREE levels to go until my first 99 (again)! :) Although I'm still 3.3m away or 55 hours left to go, I consider myself closer than ever... I'm aiming for 99 WC before the end of February. I will be busy w/school as usual and Valentine's Day! <3: I'm still figuring out what I'm going to do for money for 99 FM as well.. hmm... I still have time to think. :P Until later... :)

[spoiler=96 Woodcutting]WC96.png

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Baha, 55 hours is two good weekend sessions. <3:

"]doughnutt.jpg