Item Databse

Hi

I become in doubt from time to time whether or not I need to keep an item (after finishing a quest for example)

Therefore I would like to suggest that an extra field should be added to the Item Database with a title like: 'Usable After Quest' with a Yes/No option.

I'm aware that some items already has been categorized as Quest (items) and that one usually can get information of the usability of items by reading the notes section, but my suggestion will prevent users from ever becoming in doubt and at the same time make it quick and convenient to obtain the information.

I don't know how realistic this would be to impliment, as it's all really objective. An item that you or I may find useful may be entirely useless for someone else.

That being said, if something like this DID get added, I would suggest that rather than a "Usable After Quest" field, it should say "Reobtainable if Lost" or something along those lines.

This way, you can see which items you can drop/alch without having to worry about whether or not you can get them back. That's the main reason I have so many junk quest items in my bank -- I'm afraid that I can't get them back if I lose them. (Thankfully, Jagex has the "warning" screens in-game that tell you who you can get items back from, but it isn't on the majority of quest items.)

Just my two cents. :)

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

To be honest, most usable quest items are re-obtainable. So I'm not quite sure about this.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• 1 month later...

Not crazy about this idea. Jagex makes it possible to reobtain anything that is necessary ever again even if you dropped it after a quest ie. you can never be stuck because of something you threw out in the past.

Too much work for little gain. Thanks regardless for submitting this!

DK

1.png
generic_signature.png