Evasion

Dizzle229

Hey guys, just wondering if I could get some tips for evasive running. Over obstacles, bad terrain, snow, etc.

The reason being, I'm getting into the urban exploring thing (the one thing I really find FUN), and after some reading the general opinion of experienced explorers seems to be that talking your way out of it is good, escape is best when possible. Although I'm pretty good at talking my way out of things, I want to be able to do both.

Anyways, I need to be able to run for a decent period of time, over hilly or steep terrain, snow or not, over or around debris, stuff like that. Any tips on how to train? I don't want my first experience (if there is one) to be a learning experience.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - I am not a vandal, and I am not a thief. I just want to go in, explore, take pictures, and not get caught.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

So like escaping people.. You'd need to be fast and quick thinking. The simplest way I can think of how to practice is through sports like soccer, football, basketball, etc. Ones where you have to evade people. You can also try parkour. Just remember ever experience is a learning experience because not ever situation is going to be the same.

tFtfA.jpg