Dungeoneering - Solo vs. W117

vettro

Yesterday I did four larges on W117 and didn't finish a single one. I got kicked from one right at the end after dc'ing, getting looted and called a leecher. The rest were ragequitters midway through. So I'm pretty sick of that. I really enjoy soloing meds. It seems like C6, small to my last 5-10 levels med is fairly comparable to doing larges on W117. I don't need to worry about food hogs, etc. A med takes me 30-45 minutes solo. A large on W117 is taking around an hour and a half. How much of a difference really is there? Just so you know, my friends all play at very different times so making my own team isn't a possibility. How much longer is getting to 80-85 going to be by soloing the whole way?

Thanks.

vettro.png

It's really luck when joining team to be honest. You'll find experienced players, idiots and clueless people whilst you train. I recommend that to try build friendships with good teams and possibly add them for future references. Even a duo or trio is much faster than a solo raid. To mean, it's the quality of players and not so much the quantity. I'm not sure if this advice will be useful from an average Dungeoneerer, but it's up to you if you want to solo and enjoy yourself or be in a team where you become frustrated although you are gaining faster exp (if you complete the dungeons that is).

A med should take you 15 minutes. Not 30-45.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

How are the xp rates on meds vs. those you get on larges?

I would say solo all the way to 80, then start using w148. You'll still get bad teams here and there, but it's significantly better than w117. If you learn to key, though, w117 would be better than soloing as long as you're selective about who you team with.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

90 minutes for 30-60k xp on a large, depending on your level

In that time you could do 6 meds which is anywhere from 8-15k xp depending on your level.

6 meds are 50% better than one large.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

W117 is quite horrid. I suggest trying to create a permanent team of friends for dungeoneering. Once you reach 85'ish go to W148 and the teams are much better than W117, though still not as great as a self-made team.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png