Feed me Seymour!

APERSON

Dude, although TJ had an outstanding sig, I believe that it wouldnt be fair if you got nothing in return because yours is equally as amazing. Its only up to Bartba to decide that but I just want to say, dont be disappointed in yourself if you lose, this sig is AMAZING :D;)

Dude, although TJ had an outstanding sig, I believe that it wouldnt be fair if you got nothing in return because yours is equally as amazing. Its only up to Bartba to decide that but I just want to say, dont be disappointed in yourself if you lose, this sig is AMAZING :D;)

With the quality of both mine and TJ's work I knew it was going to come down to a matter of preference. Thanks for the confidence booster though :D Bartba did offer me the second place prize of a santa hat but I declined it. The piece is worth a lot more to me than that.

i can't find your sig shop

I got tired of bumping it, no one wanted to pay my prices :P

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

Yeah, that is incredible Aperson. I just don't know why he wouldn't pick you, but you lost to Tj, who's actually quite good.... I hope you stil finish it, and maybe even fetch a nice hunk of cash! Looks great so far.... Merry Almost Christmas!

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07

add some feet 2 the greater dude or add some rocks in front of em s u dont have 2 add feet

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

add some feet 2 the greater dude or add some rocks in front of em s u dont have 2 add feet

*cough WIP cough*

(my c/c seems to mostly say whats wrong, if you feeel im being rude ill try to post more of what i like)

Do you not like feet though lol? you cover them up haha...

ok ill start with the main person!

he looks amazing, almost perfection, you are truely a master at PS! the main persons cape seems odd, it round at the end when it should just be the edge of the cape... unless you have multiple wind soures, this is impossible..for the anatomy his shoulder are a but too large, they make his neck look sucked in in a way...

Ranger:

his dragon hide was turned into a onepiece, instead of sperate armor, this might have been yoiur artistic creativity, but a bit unconventional for armour looks great though! on his arm, you added a non existent muscle to where the elbow pit (? lol) is.. it is either non existent, or never gets very large (i work out alot, nd i have seen body building competitions, NEVER seen that muscle) his hair also seems to grow infront of (our right) his ear... he seems to have a clean shaven face, and extremely long sideburns, doesnt usually happen...... his bone thats jutting out also seems a bit too sharp, the joint there is rounded off, with a minimal point, and the blood seems to flow up, and for how far it dripped down his arm, there isnt much dripping off of the elbow..

Mage:

his (our left) hand looks odd, and the way you made his head proportioned... he looks a bit like a monkey...? and hair doesnt fall in that manner, more of his face would be uncovered... *robes are amazing*

Melee guy:

he has no knees :shock: lol, also his helmet seems a bit too round, i have never seen a helmet like this?, if you used a reference for this sort of helmet, may i see? *im not being fesicious (sp?)*

Demon: This is almost perfect, the only problems i see are....

His wings are too thin to support him... hes massive, and those look like an insects wings...also they seem to just appear, they dont look like wings coming from his back, they just look like parts of a wing there (i hope you get what i mean, if you dont ask, and ill expound)...

he has no shoulder muscles (above the collar bone)

wooh! thats my c/c!

MERRYCHRISTMAS

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

edit4rr.png

Before I begin, forgive me if by editing your image like that, your offended (some people are :| ).

While an excellent sig so far, this portion is the only one that just doesn't seem right to me. The fact that you can see neither of his feet really kind of throws me off a bit. In my picture, the archer appears to be sitting on the meleer's right leg... yet when we zoom out, we realise that he isn't. And as for his left leg, it is obviously under the 1/2 man's body. Since it is under his body, one would think that the right side of his body would be slightly raised, yet we see him laying relatively flat. Sure, in the shadows we can see that his body is off the ground, but it's the lack of tilt that makes it a bit unconvincing.

Idk the above is just something that stood out to me, but I must say, great sig overall.

*cough WIP cough*

(my c/c seems to mostly say whats wrong, if you feeel im being rude ill try to post more of what i like)

Do you not like feet though lol? you cover them up haha...

Now that is what I call c/c. Thank you Despaxes.

Lets see, feet. To be absolutely honest I don't mind feet, but I really didn't want to do the dragon guys feet because in my previous attempts at some sort of metal knight armor based feet they always ended up looking ridiculous. So yes I avoided his feet, as far as the Greater Demon, well his feet were always going to be covered so I didn't do them. The others are just happenstance.

ok ill start with the main person!

he looks amazing, almost perfection, you are truely a master at PS! the main persons cape seems odd, it round at the end when it should just be the edge of the cape... unless you have multiple wind soures, this is impossible..

The whole cape thing I don't see what you're talking about there. It's not rounded at the end. Maybe you could explain what you mean a little better?

for the anatomy his shoulder are a but too large, they make his neck look sucked in in a way...

Head to small maybe? I tend to make heads small sometimes.

on his arm, you added a non existent muscle to where the elbow pit (? lol) is.. it is either non existent, or never gets very large (i work out alot, nd i have seen body building competitions, NEVER seen that muscle) his hair also seems to grow infront of (our right) his ear... he seems to have a clean shaven face, and extremely long sideburns, doesnt usually happen......

Yea I screwed up on that arm but I didn't want to redo it. It didn't look bad enough in my opinion to go through the trouble. Part of the problem with that I think is that his upper arm angle doesn't really match with the forearm angle. The other arm is actually kind of backwards from what I intended aswell. Trial and error I guess... :)As far as his hair, those aren't long sideburns but just a lock of hair over the ear.

Mage:

his (our left) hand looks odd, and the way you made his head proportioned... he looks a bit like a monkey...? and hair doesnt fall in that manner, more of his face would be uncovered...

Yea, hands are tough, always a work in progress for me. Sometimes I nail em, most of the time they look wierd.

Some people are ugly :P

Why can't the hair fall like that? Just curious here, have you ever had long, or longish hair?

Melee guy:

he has no knees :shock: lol, also his helmet seems a bit too round, i have never seen a helmet like this?, if you used a reference for this sort of helmet, may i see? *im not being fesicious (sp?)*

Not sure how you can really tell with that big WIP blocking them, knees that is. I did give him a little bit of a knee, but when I did some earlier proportion fixes on him I forgot to move them back to his leg. If you look real close you'll see a little curved dark green line on the GD. :P And yea, he is kind of a bubblehead.

Demon:

His wings are too thin to support him... hes massive, and those look like an insects wings...also they seem to just appear, they dont look like wings coming from his back, they just look like parts of a wing there (i hope you get what i mean, if you dont ask, and ill expound)...

I've never seen a GD fly so I thought they were just kind of there, kind of like ostriches ya know? *lame excuse* You mean they look too thin to support him? As far as where the wings attach you can't see where they attach so they do go behind his back. I would be interested to see what you think would improve the wings though.

You have a good eye Despaxes. All of these things, save the cape and neck thing with the main guy, I had noticed at some point or other. I appreciate you pointing them out in the interest of helping though. I wish more gave as good of c/c.

While an excellent sig so far, this portion is the only one that just doesn't seem right to me. The fact that you can see neither of his feet really kind of throws me off a bit. In my picture, the archer appears to be sitting on the meleer's right leg... yet when we zoom out, we realise that he isn't. And as for his left leg, it is obviously under the 1/2 man's body. Since it is under his body, one would think that the right side of his body would be slightly raised, yet we see him laying relatively flat. Sure, in the shadows we can see that his body is off the ground, but it's the lack of tilt that makes it a bit unconvincing.

Yea I agree that part looks funny, I'm hoping when I add some shading in it might help get the right look, I don't know, we'll see.

Thanks everyone for the comments, compliments and pointers so far, they are all helpful.

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being