Hati gloves

DarkerFalz

I've got a pair of Hati gloves, and I was wondering where I should use them.

I thought of armoured zombies, bursting with them at rock lobs, or regular slayer. I'm more leaning towards armoured zombies, because people have been saying that they're getting massive amounts of xp there. However, I also really want 96 magic, so that's why I thought of rock lobs.

What are your thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

doesn't matter, they give the same amount of xp anywhere.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

no, you can't get a second. The amount of xp received is 10,000xyour level in that skill.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

The gloves give roughly 1,000*your lvl per 1% (eg lvl 86 1% = 8,600) This figure is TOTAL xp gain (so breaks down to 4,300 normal xp and 4,300 bonus xp)

It gets a bit messy on skills that train hp as well as it is factored in; but its still roughly correct.

This does work out to 10,000*ur lvl

Also I don;t get where the heck angelic is coming from 95*10,000 = 950,000 aka 950k so where does 1.4mil come from? and Why would you of got more (give that the rough formual tht jsut about fits hati gloves calculates it as much less)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The gloves give roughly 1,000*your lvl per 1% (eg lvl 86 1% = 8,600) This figure is TOTAL xp gain (so breaks down to 4,300 normal xp and 4,300 bonus xp)

It gets a bit messy on skills that train hp as well as it is factored in; but its still roughly correct.

Also I don;t get where the heck angelic is coming from 95*10,000 = 950,000 aka 950k so where does 1.4mil come from? and Why would you of got more (give that the rough formual tht jsut about fits hati gloves calculates it as much less)

Training strength at armoured zombies. 1.4mil (well 1.392mil) total exp from 100% to 0%. 700k normal, 700k bonus. Reset xp counter when I started using them, only time I unequipped them was to kill Bork once, like 500xp?

Angelic_Whim.png

Training strength at armoured zombies. 1.4mil (well 1.392mil) total exp from 100% to 0%. 700k normal, 700k bonus. Reset xp counter when I started using them, only time I unequipped them was to kill Bork once, like 500xp?

That doesnt explain your first psot at all.

You said that if 10k*ur lvl were true you would of gotten MORE THAN 1.4mil xp from yours at 95/96 strength.

If we take 95, it works out to 950k.

950k is clearly not more than 1.4mil, so how does your statement of if 10k*lvl was true you would of got more than 1.4mil work?

I'm not disputing you got that much xp, with 97 hp and the level gain it sound about right.

Merely that your post made no sense, since you claimed the formula would of given you more than 1.4mil xp; yet the formula clear works out to you getting 950k xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I went to my POH and started making teletabs. While this isn't reccomended for really large amounts of experience, it's simple.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

That doesnt explain your first psot at all.

You said that if 10k*ur lvl were true you would of gotten MORE THAN 1.4mil xp from yours at 95/96 strength.

If we take 95, it works out to 950k.

950k is clearly not more than 1.4mil, so how does your statement of if 10k*lvl was true you would of got more than 1.4mil work?

I'm not disputing you got that much xp, with 97 hp and the level gain it sound about right.

Merely that your post made no sense, since you claimed the formula would of given you more than 1.4mil xp; yet the formula clear works out to you getting 950k xp

I was responding to Aeil's post, stating that the xp is 10xthe level, the way he worded it was that it was that much bonus exp, not total exp.

Angelic_Whim.png