Strange graphical glitch...

HexiledRazz

lolgraphicalglitchfail.png

The login screen and lobby screen are the same. It seems certain framework is shifted up. It has JUST started happening today. It happens in both the RuneScape client and in Firefox.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Yeah I got the same thing going on here... any ideas? It obviously has to be something with the RS client and not my computer after seeing that I am not the only one.

02-01-2011_13-54-55.png

I guess we just have to wait for Jagex to fix it.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Try swapping between opengl and direct x graphics modes and/or clear the rs cache on ur system, possible a file corrupted during download

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Try swapping between opengl and direct x graphics modes and/or clear the rs cache on ur system, possible a file corrupted during download

Oo, alright. The auto-setup i ran a few weeks ago switched it to opengl. I switched it back to safe mode and it's fine. Thanks!

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

it is because they updated the openGL to fix the bug for the mac players (with the mini-map being black), seems they did something to the layers, they said they are working on it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

it is because they updated the openGL to fix the bug for the mac players (with the mini-map being black), seems they did something to the layers, they said they are working on it.

Ironic that I had no problem with it on my mac.

yet since this "fix" opengl will do this buggy [cabbage]e on both my windows and mac systems

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ironic that I had no problem with it on my mac.

then you didn't instal the last update of snow leopard.

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Yes I did.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Ok then you are one of the few people that didn't get that bug. (Check the sticky in tech forums on the runescape forums if you want to see how many people got that bug)

Retired item crew