YouTube

SoulWars

PK commentaries with a nice, normal tone.

Like Noname Nate? I friggin' hate Mog Time. Lame :s

Euhm, what do you guys think about update vids?

I've been watching chrisarchie lately, I really like his top 10 vids with commentary.

Staurolite.png

PK commentaries with a nice, normal tone.

Like Noname Nate? I friggin' hate Mog Time. Lame :s

Euhm, what do you guys think about update vids?

I've been watching chrisarchie lately, I really like his top 10 vids with commentary.

Yeah, they're great, very original.

Did you see Sparc Mac trying to copy that idea? Lol

none

mediocre runescape videos do not interest me, so i let regular jackoffs subscribe, and when they post the exceptional videos on tip.it i watch them here :thumbup:

it's just a game lol

regular jackoffs? I'd proudly consider myself a regular jackoff if I was being entertained and graphically informed other than just having to read about the rs system and whatnot

however, if something really catches my attention, FORUM.TIP.IT IS THE WAY! :P

Definitely a mixture. But the most important part is that i actually like the person who is making the videos. I like people like ForSandG, and chrisarchie. Though people who are loud and annoying like NightmareRH, or people who just [bleep] about trolls like Sparc Mac, i cannot stand.

So, just be normal and try to appeal to a variety of interests. Naturally if you're good and entertaining, you'll get views and subscribers.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Definitely a mixture. But the most important part is that i actually like the person who is making the videos. I like people like ForSandG, and chrisarchie. Though people who are loud and annoying like NightmareRH, or people who just [bleep] about trolls like Sparc Mac, i cannot stand.

So, just be normal and try to appeal to a variety of interests. Naturally if you're good and entertaining, you'll get views and subscribers.

Whynay for the win! ;) Yeah, I agree, I get headaches when watching NightmareRH's vids lol!