RuneScape login problem

ventuzz

Is anyone else having problem logging in RuneScape site? Since they added in capatcha now I can't login anymore, it's giving me blank white page. Anyone that can login, please tell them I can't login.

Cookie is enabled

Javascript not blocked

Http Referer is enabled

FireFox leads me to blank white page.

Internet Explorer says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

[Diagnose Connection Problem]"

Just to be clear, I'm talking about website / forum Log In, not RuneScape game.

Edited by ventuzz

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

Need a Java update?

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

My Java was only 1 update old, I've already remove my old Java and download new Java, installed it... still having same problem.

I put in my login info, and capatcha, click Login, then it taking too long senting data or whatever it's doing. Then it sent to me to blank white page.

I think this guy having same problem as me - QFC : 25-26-798-62332304 - if anyone able login, can report my problem in that topic?

Edited by ventuzz

ventuzz.png

I put in my login info, and capatcha, click Login, then it taking too long senting data or whatever it's doing. Then it sent to me to blank white page.

My understanding is that, if you enter false passwords you get capatcha for your new attempts.

Perhaps that's where your problem lies, because I was able to log in just fine.

Wait a few minutes until you no longer have to, and then try again?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

My understanding is that, if you enter false passwords you get capatcha for your new attempts.

Perhaps that's where your problem lies, because I was able to log in just fine.

Wait a few minutes until you no longer have to, and then try again?

False password? I put in correct password correctly, I know I can refresh capatcha until something I can read and type in. I've retry many time, it simple doesn't let me in.

I do not have problem with other websites that use capatcha. RuneScape site is only site giving me problem with capatcha.

ventuzz.png

I have 3 computers, laptop, 2 PS3... I can't even log in with all of them.

I don't know how is everyone being able to log in. They ****ed it up with new capatcha log in.

ventuzz.png

Oh my god, i got hacked... how did that even happened? I never used macroer....... I use noscript addon.

Hacker left note message saying:

"dont be sad"

"enjoy free membership"

As I still can't login Runescape website... Can someone go to offical "Hijacked account" forum and report my account got hacked, hacker's address: 161.184.66.102

It seem I'll permamently quit runescape... all my 10 years work gone.

Edited by ventuzz

ventuzz.png

Oh my god, i got hacked... how did that even happened? I never used macroer....... I use noscript addon.

Hacker left note message saying:

"dont be sad"

"enjoy free membership"

As I still can't login Runescape website... Can someone go to offical "Hijacked account" forum and report my account got hacked, hacker's address:

It seem I'll permamently quit runescape... all my 10 years work gone.

Calm down firstly, you will mostly likely get your account back.

Virus scan your PC see if it comes up with anything.

Edit: Also, i'm confused have you got your account back?

Yes at first I tried login RuneScape just a while ago, it said invalid password or user name... at that moment I knew something wrong because I typed in password correctly. I went to RuneScape site to recover stolen password, I got it recovered.. Logged in game, noticed my log in message has "X" for account recovery information, and check mark for membership time, 28 days. And different IP address, that's a hacker's address. Also my character parked at Grand Exchange.. all my values from bank are gone.

I'll not ever play again until I get my items back, I guess I'll never get item back.

No idea how did that happen... I use antivirus AVAST and using it's real-time shield feature, Spybot updated and doesn't catch any malware, did not use macroer / botting program, did not download any suspicious file........

I hope hacker get assassinated.

Can someone please go report at "Hijacked account?" thread at Runescape.com .. tell them account: Ventuzz .. and hacker's IP address: 161.184.66.102, and tell them I'm quitting if Im not getting items back. Post here if already done just in case that noone else make dupe report. I can't still login to Runescape site.

Edited by ventuzz

ventuzz.png

Yes at first I tried login RuneScape just a while ago, it said invalid password or user name... at that moment I knew something wrong because I typed in password correctly. I went to RuneScape site to recover stolen password, I got it recovered.. Logged in game, noticed my log in message has "X" for account recovery information, and check mark for membership time, 28 days. And different IP address, that's a hacker's address. Also my character parked at Grand Exchange.. all my values from bank are gone.

I'll not ever play again until I get my items back, I guess I'll never get item back.

No idea how did that happen... I use antivirus AVAST and using it's real-time shield feature, Spybot updated and doesn't catch any malware, did not use macroer / botting program, did not download any suspicious file........

I hope hacker get assassinated.

Can someone please go report at "Hijacked account?" thread at Runescape.com .. tell them account: Ventuzz .. and hacker's IP address: 161.184.66.102, and tell them I'm quitting if Im not getting items back. Post here if already done just in case that noone else make dupe report. I can't still login to Runescape site.

Jagex won't give you your items back.

This sounds harsh but suck it up, move on and stop sounding like the immature, spoilt, over reacting marshmellows from RSOF. It's not the end of the world and with free trade every body is being generous, you never know somebody may give you a helping hand sorting your account out again.

suck it up, move on and stop sounding like the immature, spoilt, over reacting marshmellows from RSOF. It's not the end of the world and with free trade every body is being generous

What... are.... you ... talking.. about?

I lost over 150 million values, 10 years of playing.

Not everyone is generous.. more like 99% runescape community is evil, greedy, [developmentally delayed]ed, botter... I'm quitting for good then.

ventuzz.png

suck it up, move on and stop sounding like the immature, spoilt, over reacting marshmellows from RSOF. It's not the end of the world and with free trade every body is being generous

What... are.... you ... talking.. about?

I lost over 150 million values, 10 years of playing.

Not everyone is generous.. more like 99% runescape community is evil, greedy, [developmentally delayed]ed, botter... I'm quitting for good then.

I decided to be nice, plus i'm eating a cooked marshmellow. A marshmellow or over reacting [polite word for male parts.]

Okay then, go outside get some fresh air and then maybe you'll calm down enough to realise that this is a game and that if you start becoming this worked up you really should quit for the good of your health.

Stuff like this happens.

Your reaction is the typical reaction (maximum rage, it varies from person to person).

Either you enjoy the game enough to start anew, or you should be done with a game that you're done with. This is why people make alternate characters - to experience the whole game again. The hacker didn't take away your levels and if your time is too valued to work and get back your wealth, then that's that.

Like people are saying, take a breather. It won't seem to help. But eventually it will. You'll begin to cope. Losing ANYTHING that you really care about feels like a disaster, and it's supposed to - that's part of why you care about your character.

In this case, part of your mind will say "it's just pixels". But it was a mass amount of your own effort and work that you've lost. Just think and decide where you want to go from here once the initial shock and panic are gone. It sucks, man. But you'll find the answer you're looking for, soon.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

In the last week have you opened any emails that look unfamiliar? Have you clicked any links from friends? Everytime do you check that the Runecape URL is correct with the right certificate in the URL bar?

Downloaded any software?

Used any bot programs in the past? ( be honest it will help determine why you were "hacked" )

Get back to me with the answers, then we can do a little digging.

Thanks,

Quenya