70-80 hunter and thieving

VonMedo

Jadinkos should be more xp than chinchompas no matter what kind(unless you want to screw yourself over and do the tracking ones).There is a guide in AOW which tells you the hourly rates. As for thieving, udner level 81 hourly rates should be roughly 115k.

Jadinkos should be more xp than chinchompas no matter what kind(unless you want to screw yourself over and do the tracking ones).There is a guide in AOW which tells you the hourly rates. As for thieving, udner level 81 hourly rates should be roughly 115k.

So jadinkos and PP?

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Haven't really tested the new monkeys for long but if they're good as people say they are then you'd be better off there.You have a baseline to compare them with so you could do a run for an hour or so there and see how much you get.

As for hunter yes I'd advise jadinkos.Decent xp and you get the seeds for usefull potions.

depends how click intensive you want to get. Thieving guild blackjacking is much faster than PP (it's not the fastest though, there is another method even faster but it's slipped my mind at the moment), requires less resources, but it's also insanely boring and you make no profit. I should point out that getting stunned does NOT lose you hp at the guild, and you can do it from level 65 if I remember correctly. The rate is 170k+, I believe at times I was hitting close to 200k there.

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Hunter is easily red chins. From what I know. Always a good choice 70+, all the way to 99.

I'd say PP is the best for Thieving as well. Just be careful in there!

Hunter is not red chins. At this point in the skill red chins shouldn't ever be hunted except by bots and people who don't know any better. From 70 to 80 you really have a few options.

1. Red sallys are faster exp than red chins at zero profit.

2. Falconry with a bonecrusher/mousekeys to drop.

3. Penguins (not the DnD, actually hunting them).

and the best option

4. Herblore habitat.

In all seriousness there's never a reason to train hunter outside of HH anymore unless you're desperate for agility exp and can barehand butterflies. The juju potions you get to make are absolutely game breaking and on top of that its on par with, if not hands down, the best hunter exp in game.

Edit

Monkey knife fighters are the best exp all the way to 99 and they profit.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword