Killing TzTok-Jad with 0.3 lifepoint- Win 2M! (read description)

Dire_Wolf

Hah, nice lag there at the end.

Can I have my 2M now? o.O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Wow, talkin lucky? Glad you chose my suggestion :)

Just to prove that it was not luck:

1) I lagged. How is that lucky? And if i did not lagg my skills would not fail me:)

2) Even if i died Elite karamja reward - where u get ressurcted once a day wud save me

3) I lagged at end of Jads hp so he would still die.

So it wasn't luck mate. :thumbup:

Have you finished the challengeO.o?

Wait, we're being challenged to do that? Oh. Nvm then. I didn't read the video description because I can't be bothered to go to youtube to find it. He can post a link, or copy+paste it here if he wants us to read it imo >.>

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Just wondering, is the challenge 1-5 hitpoints or lifepoints? (Because 1-5 hitpoints would be 10-50 lifepoints. I noticed you said ".3 lifepoints" in the title, but you were really at .3 hitpoints, or 3 lifepoints :razz:)

Wait, we're being challenged to do that? Oh. Nvm then. I didn't read the video description because I can't be bothered to go to youtube to find it. He can post a link, or copy+paste it here if he wants us to read it imo >.>

You can just doubleclick the video, or click the title at the top... Either will take you straight to the video at YouTube.

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Just wondering, is the challenge 1-5 hitpoints or lifepoints? (Because 1-5 hitpoints would be 10-50 lifepoints. I noticed you said ".3 lifepoints" in the title, but you were really at .3 hitpoints, or 3 lifepoints :razz:)

You can just doubleclick the video, or click the title at the top... Either will take you straight to the video at YouTube.

NOW you tell me >.>

To above poster, vid works fine for me o_O

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You need to be below 50 lifepoints, that is 5 Hitpoints. If you are higher than 50 lifepoint or 5 hitpoints when Jad dies, you will not win the 2M. You must be at exactly 5 hp or lower.

How to get low hp?

Uindentified liquid (at Digsite). Hits for 250 damage. I think dropping 4 of them will take you down to 26 lifepoint/2.6 hitpoint.

Zamorak brew works too but i wouldn't go with that

There is also Rock cakes from Ogre village where Ogre enclave entrance is located at.

Good luck all :thumbup: