88 - 90 range

SpikeStr1ke

Hello TIF,

I was wondering some good ways to get my range to 90 using my haiti gloves. I only have about 5m to spend on this (other than gear i already have) And i can get the void deflector as im only about 25 points off. I was thinking about range slaying but i was just looking for other ways without breaking myself doing so.

Gear i have:

Full Elite Range Void (w/deflector if needed)

Rune C'bow

Unholy/Holy/Balance/Ancient books

Snakeskin boots

Broad bolts

3 10/10 Crystal Bows

Full Slayer Helmet

Barrow's Gloves

Archers Helm

Black D'hide Top/Legs

Accumulator

Working on getting:

Dragonstone(i)

EDIT: IM NOT LOOKING FOR THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO TRAIN RANGE JUST SOME GOOD WAYS.

Spikestr1ke.png

If the bonus effects cannons go cannon black demons. If not just go do whatever you want, the gloves are exp based not time based.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Pro tip: there's a non wildy entrance to chaos tunnels

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

My biggest concern with chinning is since i have no experience with it i'll mess up the spawns and just waste chins. Also the fact i only have 5m to spend no more on both pots and chins and i dont know if that will get me all the way to my goal of 90 range.

Btw, the gloves have about 83% left.

Spikestr1ke.png

My biggest concern with chinning is since i have no experience with it i'll mess up the spawns and just waste chins. Also the fact i only have 5m to spend no more on both pots and chins and i dont know if that will get me all the way to my goal of 90 range.

Btw, the gloves have about 83% left.

So do a test run without the gloves first...? If you're breaking even on chinning nechs then yes 5 mil will get you there. Eventually it could get you all the way to 99, as well as giving a nice number of crimson charms.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

I bought 5.2k grey chins (going by Pachelbel's Chinning Guide) and i had 60 prayer potions in my bank, but i was wondering what familiar i should use? I wasnt sure if i should use my tort for more supplies or use my Geyser Titan for the extra range xp. Also, Elite Void Range (w/ Deflector & replacing top with black d'hide or with unholy book +void gloves) or Black d'hide.

Spikestr1ke.png

I bought 5.2k grey chins (going by Pachelbel's Chinning Guide) and i had 60 prayer potions in my bank, but i was wondering what familiar i should use? I wasnt sure if i should use my tort for more supplies or use my Geyser Titan for the extra range xp. Also, Elite Void Range (w/ Deflector & replacing top with black d'hide or with unholy book +void gloves) or Black d'hide.

elite void + deflector

Geyser Titan.

Bladewing.png

One final question, will 60 prayer potions be enough to get me through 5.2k grey chins?

According to bladewing's guide you'll use ~15 prayer potions an hour using eagle eye. So you've got enough for 4 hours of chinning.

At ape atoll that's ~ a mil range exp and zero profit

At nechs that's ~ 600 k range exp and around the break even point for profit.

Conservatively placing red chins at 200 exp each you would need 3 k chins to last that long.

These are all estimates. Hopefully someone else will come in with better figures. As for right now I'm going to say it looks likely that 60 prayer potions won't last you long enough.

Bladewing.png

You want red chins for nechs, the grey ones don't give enough accuracy and miss noticeably more. Lure them with bronze knives, finish off low hp leftovers with rune xbow and broads.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

You want red chins for nechs, the grey ones don't give enough accuracy and miss noticeably more. Lure them with bronze knives, finish off low hp leftovers with rune xbow and broads.

Cant afford reds...guess im gonna sell the greys i bought and just knife yaks then.

Spikestr1ke.png

You want red chins for nechs, the grey ones don't give enough accuracy and miss noticeably more. Lure them with bronze knives, finish off low hp leftovers with rune xbow and broads....

....chins determine your range strength so shouldn't they hit the same frequency, just lower avg hits as reds?

witchynosaur.png

Dang, I guess I had to be wrong sometime...

witchynosaur.png