Sun Gazing - Possible to live off sunlight?

Adam007

http://www.sunlightnews.com/001264.html

There are two primary reasons why sunscreen causes cancer. First, and most importantly, the use of sunscreen blocks the skin from absorbing the sun's rays. That's what it's supposed to do, right? Yes, but in doing so, it also blocks the creation of all-essential vitamin D, the nutrient that the human body desperately needs to prevent as many as 25 chronic diseases. Notably: prostate cancer, breast cancer, osteoporosis, schizophrenia and heart disease.

schizophrenia is a Psychological/mental Disease.. WhyTheFish?!?!! that makes no sense..

Perhaps sunlight exposure promotes the production of various vitamins?

THANK YOU! It looks like NO ONE bothered to look at my link on Vitamin D production due to sunlight exposure....

I read it, and it reminded me of a true story.

I forget the name, but there was a king (long ago) who was constantly ill. His servants took care of him, keeping him away from the sunlight because it was always so bright and he enjoyed the darkness. Well, the king did not live for very long even witht the best of doctors around him..no one could figure out why he was always frail and ill. Many years later it would be found out that he suffered from a Vitamin D deficiency since he was never exposed to the sunlight. So, he basically died because of his servants who never exposed him to sunlight and just because he did not enjoy it :o

A bit random, but it goes with what we're talking about. :P

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Perhaps sunlight exposure promotes the production of various vitamins?

THANK YOU! It looks like NO ONE bothered to look at my link on Vitamin D production due to sunlight exposure....

I read it, and it reminded me of a true story.

I forget the name, but there was a king (long ago) who was constantly ill. His servants took care of him, keeping him away from the sunlight because it was always so bright and he enjoyed the darkness. Well, the king did not live for very long even witht the best of doctors around him..no one could figure out why he was always frail and ill. Many years later it would be found out that he suffered from a Vitamin D deficiency since he was never exposed to the sunlight. So, he basically died because of his servants who never exposed him to sunlight and just because he did not enjoy it :o

A bit random, but it goes with what we're talking about. :P

*hiss* sunlight.... I should probably get out a bit more ;p

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.