So what's new?

Dizzle229

Hey guys.

I want to buy a month of membership soon, come back for a bit, and see what it's like. For the last year and a half or so, I've only popped in 2 or 3 times. I have to say, I wasn't expecting what I saw. Dungeoneering? What's that? Oh, so it's like a minigame? Why does it count as a skill then?

720 HP rather than 72!?!? Did I miss something? Oh, it's just scaled up by 10. DID THAT GUARD JUST SCREAM WHEN I HIT HIM!?

What else have I missed?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Its a skill that actually takes ... *gasp* skill?! Wtf jag3x Yuu scrood up!!1!

Its fun, the rewards are sweet.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Its a skill that actually takes ... *gasp* skill?! Wtf jag3x Yuu scrood up!!1!

Its fun, the rewards are sweet.

Fun outside of w117 and other official dung worlds.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

well I happen to be one of those freaks that actually enjoys soloing so I've never dealt with official dg worlds.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

well I happen to be one of those freaks that actually enjoys soloing so I've never dealt with official dg worlds.

I'm another one of those freaks that likes to solo :D We should get together and duo!

Oh wait...

[ONTOPIC] A few other updates like Herblore Habitat and Ancient Effigies happened with nice consequences too :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I'm another one of those freaks that likes to solo :D We should get together and duo!

Oh wait...

[ONTOPIC] A few other updates like Herblore Habitat and Ancient Effigies happened with nice consequences too :D

Could we...*epic look gopher* solo together?!?

OT: check the news updates articles archive, fastest way to catch up. Also the new torva armour dropped by nex is worth the equivilant of 15000 dollars using the price of 1 mil gold on rwt sites. Lololololol

witchynosaur.png