How to go about lving Con?

shasta_sms

Right now I am planning out my goals and getting 99 con is one of them.

Things I know for a fact:

1. I will be buying oak planks and making oak dungeon doors.
  2. It will cost me 76m w/o hammers and 38m w/ hammers*
  3. I can make 2.7m an hour at frostys.
  4. Right now I have 39m Cash so with hammers I can afford it.
  5. Cost is not the issue, time is.

So my question is should I even use hammers? I ask this because I am not sure whether or not it would be faster for me to do frostys and just get more money than it would for me to do a game of stealing creations just to get 2x exp?

I guess it comes down to, how long and how many points I can get from the games, how long a hammer lasts (30k exp?) versus how much time it takes to get the money from frostys, to get those extra planks plus the time to use them.

Sooooo, what do you guys think?

*At today's oak plank prices

sigre4.png
999r.png

I dont have time to calc it all for you but I can assure you it would be a lot faster to make the cash at frosts and level without hammers, hammers for 99 would take so long you could prob make a few hundred mill at frosts in that time lol. Plus using hammers slows down your actual training, having to bank for new hammers all the time.

Bbk.png

It will take you 14 hours at frost dragons to make the 39M to get construction without the SC hammers, plus the extra time spent using twice the logs adds 26 hours to the whole process.

If you can't get the required number of hammers to achieve 99 in less than 40 hours then doing SC isn't time effective.

~ Captainkidd

According to Grimy's spreadsheets, hammers are worth about 407k at the moment (50k xp per hammer with oak doors being 8.15 gp per xp). So a normal sc game would be 20-25 points aka worth 400k-500k. No idea what the rates are for sc tools if you go to one of those clans for fast games, but for normal games it's definitely not worth it.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Look at it this way. You're not going to be able to spend more than about 2 hours at a time doing Con. It gets really boring, really fast (unless you splitscreen and watch movies, which still gets boring after a while). Anyway, for me it was never about time nor cost but rather sanity. I wanted 99 Con but i wanted my sanity more. What i did was do Con for as long as i could (usually this would be for about the duration of 2 good movies) then i'd move onto some SC fr a while, get some hammers and back i would go to Con. Sure, at the end of the day i only ended up getting 5 - 7 hammer at a time which is only about 250k - 300k worth of hammers but it did speed up the actuall Con training and it did lower the cost (even though i could have made the money much faster doing something else). You won't always be in the mood for Frosts, i'm sure of that. So you might aswell throw in a few SC games here and there.

Look at it this way. You're not going to be able to spend more than about 2 hours at a time doing Con. It gets really boring, really fast (unless you splitscreen and watch movies, which still gets boring after a while). Anyway, for me it was never about time nor cost but rather sanity. I wanted 99 Con but i wanted my sanity more. What i did was do Con for as long as i could (usually this would be for about the duration of 2 good movies) then i'd move onto some SC fr a while, get some hammers and back i would go to Con. Sure, at the end of the day i only ended up getting 5 - 7 hammer at a time which is only about 250k - 300k worth of hammers but it did speed up the actuall Con training and it did lower the cost (even though i could have made the money much faster doing something else). You won't always be in the mood for Frosts, i'm sure of that. So you might aswell throw in a few SC games here and there.

this.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png