Smithing Question

JeRambo

How many mithril plates (bars) from 85 smith to 88, and then how many addy plates (bars) from 88 to 99.

Will be doing this in F2P most likely, so no SC tools.

Thanks. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

18,561 Mithril Bars or 3,712 Platebodies

14,849 Adamant Bars or 2,970 Platebodies

Tip.it has calculators that can be used to figure this type of information out in the future.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=skill_calculators.htm

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=smith_smelt_calc.htm

~ Captainkidd

yeah..thanks. Couldn't figure out the calc idk why. :P

Captainkid that's not enough for 99 smith is it?

i thought 5k addy plates is 1.5m xp or so.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

In the base xp, put in the starting amount of 85 (or your current xp if you're level 85), then in the target level, put in 88. Read where it says Mithril (make sure you're under the right section of the calc), that'll be how many bars (smithing is based on the bars you smelt/smith, not what you make out of them).

Then take the base xp of level 88 and set the target level to 99. Read where it says Adamant, that'll be how many bars you need.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Captainkid that's not enough for 99 smith is it?

i thought 5k addy plates is 1.5m xp or so.

Nope just 88. To calculate 99 simply go to the calculator, put your username in and hit "Get stats!" then put 99 in the desired level box then select Smithing under the category and hit "Tip Me" at the bottom.

~ Captainkidd

thank you, both of you.

4K469.png