Prayer urns on task

SirHartlar

Just wondering how many ashes an infernal urn can hold (accursed and infernal)? Is it worth bringing some urns along to any slayer tasks or should I take the extra time to yak them? I used a yak on my latest abyssal task and it didn't seem too bad banking them, but for Nechs or Black Demons should I just take some urns along for the minimal xp? I can see it being worth it on greater tasks as I don't really need the extra inv space for anything.

Just wondering how many ashes an infernal urn can hold (accursed and infernal)? Is it worth bringing some urns along to any slayer tasks or should I take the extra time to yak them? I used a yak on my latest abyssal task and it didn't seem too bad banking them, but for Nechs or Black Demons should I just take some urns along for the minimal xp? I can see it being worth it on greater tasks as I don't really need the extra inv space for anything.

25 Infernal ashes (4%) and 100 Accursed ashes (1%)

And i take urns for greater/black demons, i do the nechs and abby demons in the slayer tower so i get out my guthans armor, use whip/d-defender/slayer helmet and then get out spear n helmet to heal if needed.. then bank using a glory and tele back with slayer ring.. way more usefull to ecto and/or sell the ashes

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

Since I don't have a yak yet I use Urns for Nechs/Abbys/Greaters/Black Demons, as on a task of 200+ its really annoying to bank 5 times a task. Personally I see it as free xp, due to the amount I killed before the ashes update when they gave nothing.

However It really depends on what you want out of slayer:

Money or Xp

Im personally doing it for charms/maxing melee, since the urn update got 70-72 prayer with barely any extra work.

Winarr.png

For my Black Demon and Abby Demon tasks, I can kill and bank ashes pretty easily. They are both fairly easy to kill and bank with or without a yak. Nechreals are a bit more tedious to bank while killing, so I'll take an urn to their tasks.

I also bring urns to tasks like Greater Demons, who can fill up an urn every 125 kills.

Just keep in mind that every urn is 40-50k gp worth of prayer xp.

Each infernal ash is almost equivalent to a dragon bone both in xp yeild and price and will usually keep within a short range of the dragon bone's value.

smackyw9.gifBrucejuice.png