Just started again after a long break, what can I do for fun?

DegenerateX

Haven't played since mith dragons first came out. Not really looking to get fully back into the game since im a college student and don't have much time, just want to screw around a little.

I have about 50m cash (50m cash used to be so much more before inflation =[

1. I was wonder if I could do some competitive staking with my stats

2. How can I get introduced to how to boss farm (either with a team or alone, Ive just never done it before), and what would be the best to do? God Wars Bosses? Dag Kings? Kalphite Queen? Im clueless.

3. Anything else fun you'd recommend?

I'm 99 range and 99 magic, 85 def, 70 prayer, with 105 combat lvl

look up my other stats under R0binhood Jr

Thanks guys

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

If you try PKing... be careful. I came back about a month ago too and there is a lot of new stuff in the wilderness. I went to fight someone and he hit like a 300 with his whip on me, and then d claw speced me 4 times before I died somehow... and that ended my return to the wilderness.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

If you try PKing... be careful. I came back about a month ago too and there is a lot of new stuff in the wilderness. I went to fight someone and he hit like a 300 with his whip on me, and then d claw speced me 4 times before I died somehow... and that ended my return to the wilderness.

what would be a good range setup for staking?

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

99 Str whip pure with Turmoil and super sets, he could easily have hit upwards to 400.

Skills and especially turmoil has become very important, sadly, as it has a high pricetag. But piety is sufficient, its just a lot easier with turmoil.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

99 Str whip pure with Turmoil and super sets, he could easily have hit upwards to 400.

Skills and especially turmoil has become very important, sadly, as it has a high pricetag. But piety is sufficient, its just a lot easier with turmoil.

I wasn't implying the 300 was a high hit, but the fact that he had unlimited d claw specs.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

I wasn't implying the 300 was a high hit, but the fact that he had unlimited d claw specs.

The Lunar Spell "Energy Transfer" gives your Special Attack meter to someone else if they have Accept Aid on. This works in single-combat areas (which, imo, is total bs, but whatever it's not technically a bug or anything).

So that person rushing you with claws just had people refilling his SA meter for him.

Happened earlier too with DDS, but as you say, much better special attack weapons have entered the game..

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Play WoW. Trololololol

Seriously though, go get into dungeoneering. Its lots of fun once you get the hang of it and a good group of people to go with.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I like farm runs and tormented demons. I don't know what you like, but you might as well try those as they also make a lot of money. If you end up liking them you'll also be wealthy ;).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted