Mobilizing Armies rings

De_Lille_D

Ok, so I've decided to get my rings imbued at Mobil Armies. I'm rank 6.

First of all, tell me if I got something wrong:

When playing games, you get 1 or 2 rank and reward credits, if you last at least 4 minutes and issue at least 10 commands. Once you have 300 rank, you can spend these credits on imbuing rings (206K each). There is a max limit of 12 rank per hour. You also need to exchange stuff for invest creds to be able to play. Fire runes cost 3 gp and give 4 invest creds; one of the best items to use.

Secondly, some questions:

1) What's the best strategy? How much time will it take to get 12 rank?

2) What items are worth getting?

3) By rank 300, how many reward creds will I have?

4) Are Fire runes the best item to exchange?

5) How much gp will it cost to get to rank 300 (assuming best item is used)?

6) What should be my betting strategy?

Some answers i got in-game:

1) Suicide siege = all forces except one to castle, keep one back until minute 4 (in case someone wants to kill you at minutes 3) ==> [48 minutes for 12 rank]

2) all rings, quest kit, locator

3) depends on wages. (start off bidding minimum, until you know people won't kill you at minute 3)

4) Probably

5) 200k creds (= 150k gp in fire runes)

Ok, so I've decided to get my rings imbued at Mobil Armies. I'm rank 6.

First of all, tell me if I got something wrong:

When playing games, you get 1 or 2 rank and reward credits, if you last at least 4 minutes and issue at least 10 commands. Once you have 300 rank, you can spend these credits on imbuing rings (206K each). There is a max limit of 12 rank per hour. You also need to exchange stuff for invest creds to be able to play. Fire runes cost 3 gp and give 4 invest creds; one of the best items to use.

Secondly, some questions:

1) What's the best strategy? How much time will it take to get 12 rank and how much reward creds will I get?

1. Suiciding. Get some light armies (preferably not dwarves) and tell them all to attack the castle. At 26 mins, use cannons on your dudes to finish them off.

2. Berserker (i) and maybe archer and seers if you range/mage. Locator is kinda meh and clothing is cool though. However, you'll realize that if you just invest near max credits every match up to 300, you'll have enough to buy pretty much everything.

3. See tail end of above post.

4. Pretty much. At least that you can obtain in large quantity.

5. Don't have an exact figure, but I remember it being around 2-4m total if you invest max credits each time (Although looking back it was probably only worth it for ranks 100+ since there's a positive multiplier at that point)

1) What's the best strategy? How much time will it take to get 12 rank and how much reward creds will I get?

idk

short answer: none.

long answer: its up to you.

you can enchant all DK rings at rank 300. at rank 200 you can enchant a dragon-stone ring that has +5 in every attack and defence, making it nearly as good as any DK ring, but cheaper, faster to get, and can be used in any combat class (although it has no str bonous, many people would not get it just for that), or for a massive jump in cost, you could go for +6 and enchant an onys ring.

the highest level quest kit and resource locator can be very useful, i dont know how useful though.

probably loads.

if you have random junk you dont use (like super str pots (1)) thay are often better.

although 4 creds for 3 gp is a very good value.

go cost? i would say much at all.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

@above

Super str (1) isn't junk.

If you have something that doesnt sell in g.e it could be useful to spend it instead.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

1) What's the best strategy? How much time will it take to get 12 rank?

use all light troops. use cannon special troops. play in world 76, and play the siege scenario. immediately send all your troops to attack the wall. once the clock displays 26 minutes remaining, cannon out your troops. if you are speedy you will get 12 rank in about 55 minutes if you lose every time - occasionally all 4 players are using light troops and you may win first place for two ranks instead of one.

berserker (i), archer (i), seers (i), dragonstone (i), and arguably onyx (i)

over 1.5 million

6) What should be my betting strategy?

i couldn't tell you for sure, but 4 for 3 is about as good as you will find. you may opt for items with a higher gp value if you don't want to wait several weeks to purchase all the fire runes you need. consider this rs wiki calculator, but i am not sure if the investment credit values change or not.

the best betting strategy is to bet max - you will want extra reward credits to replace rings if you lose them and possibly for the cosmetic rewards - you would be kicking yourself later if you skimped on the few million gp in investments, then found out later you need more reward tokens and had to waste additional hours at MA.

using this strategy you will need 3750k investment credits, which will cost about 2.8m at the 3:4 exchange rate for fire runes.

To ^ : I've bought at least 170k in the last 2 days. I think the buy limit for fire runes is 25K per 4 hours = 150K max per day = 200k creds per day.

I'm also not investing anything before 200 rank, since it influences how many reward creds you get for winning. Only planning on getting berz (i) and archer (i) at first.