The quiet before the storm

sirlonewolf

Hi everyone

It been a while since there was any new news of stellar dawn and lot use me included started thinking that maybe the game was cancelled or delayed indefinitely.

Stellar dawn is not the only game I am waiting for the be released there is also StarCraft 2 heart of the swarm and Diablo 3 from Blizzard and half-life 2 episode 3 from Valve and both these companies also have not given release dates for their games, and thy dont give out much info on their games, but there game are always excellent games and worth the wait.

We have not gotten any new info on staller dawn because it my believe that it the quiet before the storm and that Jagex is preparing for a big announcement and that it will be in the next three months .

If there is no announcement in three months then i suspect that there was a big error while programing staller dawn and there PR project The Plan went wrong.

Ps: Have some space pie and don't let the space ninja's get u

Pss: I am not English so sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes

Okay, well jsut to correct your english to help you be better understood, the phrase you are looking for is the Quiet before the Storm. Quiet means a lack of noise, whereas quite means it is a little bit like something.

Personally I'm expecting a release stretching from late June to November. I'm pretty sure they announced it so early because firstly, they were hoping for a 2010 release, and secondly, they wanted to keep hopes and interests up after Mechscape was cancelled.

Hopefully a beta release will be coming along soon-I had forgotten about Stellar Dawn's release, to be honest.

I'm not an efficienado.

Okay, well jsut to correct your english to help you be better understood, the phrase you are looking for is the Quiet before the Storm. Quiet means a lack of noise, whereas quite means it is a little bit like something.

Personally I'm expecting a release stretching from late June to November. I'm pretty sure they announced it so early because firstly, they were hoping for a 2010 release, and secondly, they wanted to keep hopes and interests up after Mechscape was cancelled.

Hopefully a beta release will be coming along soon-I had forgotten about Stellar Dawn's release, to be honest.

Thank u for the correction i have edited my post

Um, I'm not really excited about Stellar Dawn either way, although I'll gladly try it when it or the beta comes out....

Also, lol @ the last part of your post. Your ESL (English as a Second Language.)

Not trying to be offensive, it's just after reading like half of your post, I thought

"this kid's first language better not be english because that's the only excuse for these mistakes"

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

They won't release it until they think it's ready. I have no problem waiting.

Something might have gone wrong, but I'm sure they'll be able to fix it. :P