RSS Feed for Clan Wars & Run-ins

Is there a reason that you cannot simply browse the forum on your iPhone?

Heck... I'll add to that by asking, "Why don't they just use the 'IP.Board Mobile' theme to make it easy/simple to browse???", because it seems kind of ludicrous that it looks like they aren't thinking of that either. Seriously, it's just one teeny-tiny simple little drop-down... :roll:

~D. V. "I think somebody missed something here..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Regardless of the fact that he wishes to view the forum on his iPhone, I think a lot of people would find a use if RSS feeds were available for all areas of the forum, including threads. Unless it takes up too many server resources? :-#

Anything to make the clan forums (and other forums) more accessible IMO. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Is there a reason that you cannot simply browse the forum on your iPhone?

Heck... I'll add to that by asking, "Why don't they just use the 'IP.Board Mobile' theme to make it easy/simple to browse???", because it seems kind of ludicrous that it looks like they aren't thinking of that either. Seriously, it's just one teeny-tiny simple little drop-down... :roll:

~D. V. "I think somebody missed something here..." Devnull

There's also an app in the App Store. Just search 'IPB' and you'll find it. Yes, it doesn't cost anything.

If it doesn't take too much time or serverpower, then I say go for it. If it isn't worth the hassle, then no.

j0xPu5R.png

i use an rss reader that collects feeds from several places so i can see them in one spot. i already have a feed from rsc for their clan fights forum and i want one for tip.it as well plz