Tormented Demons

SirHartlar

With the most part of my BXPW over now, I want to start looking at making some money for skills and now that I can use overloads I definitely want to get back into monster hunting. TDs seem like a good option because I can do short concentrated trips, and get effigies and charms. I have had a bit of experience there but I probably need to learn new luring methods, so basically I just want to know what the best ways for me to kill them is. My stats are:

Maxed melee, ranged, mage

97 Summoning

93 Herb (got overloads)

No chaotics

83 Prayer

I have barrows armour and fury, but no Bandos. If theres a video guide that is useful feel free to post. I also need help with inventories etc cos I have never used ovls before.

You'll want to use elite void with a handcannon or Karil's xbow and... I guess probably a godsword until you get good enough at switching to use a whip without wasting ticks. Bring a dragon defender to make darklighting faster. Use a unicorn, obviously. Be on normal prayers so you can switch between eagle eye and piety. Use a unicorn.

There are lots of written and video guides that get into the spots to use and how to lure and inventory setups and stuff of that nature.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I think full void elite with handcannon and a godsword would suit you nicely. Use D Claws for specs. Use a unicorn for healing. Swap weapons and helms. It's really a shame that you don't have a chaotic for them, it would make all the difference. Overloads are nice, but since you don't brew too much they aren't as huge step over extremes as at other bosses.

If you don't want to invest in getting void then just mix up range and melee gear to maximize your offensive power.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edit 2: That's quite a good point about bringing a defender for darklight, make sure to do that. Also if you are too lazy to swap boosting prayers then just piety all the time.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

You'll want to use elite void with a handcannon or Karil's xbow and... I guess probably a godsword until you get good enough at switching to use a whip without wasting ticks. Bring a dragon defender to make darklighting faster. Use a unicorn, obviously. Be on normal prayers so you can switch between eagle eye and piety. Use a unicorn.

There are lots of written and video guides that get into the spots to use and how to lure and inventory setups and stuff of that nature.

Why Xbow? Not using the handcannon because last time I tried, both of them blew up in 20 minutes, so why X bow over R C bow?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I don't have Void so what should I look to replace that with? Also, seeing as I obviously don't have the best gear for these are there any other bosses I could solo that would be better cash for me or would things like Dks be pretty similar?

You really, really want void for TDs. It's not like void is difficult to get or anything. Your lack of chaotics will drag you down here and at any other boss.

Squab... xbow does more damage per second than rcbow. Obviously.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

You could 2.5 brid DKS, you could Corp, you could do frost dragons.

Frost dragons would be the best cash from what I've heard.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

You really, really want void for TDs. It's not like void is difficult to get or anything. Your lack of chaotics will drag you down here and at any other boss.

Squab... xbow does more damage per second than rcbow. Obviously.

I am curious as to how many you kill per hour. During uninterrupted trips I can kill around 32-35 in 40-41 minutes, using a setup similar to woox's. black d hide and ccb with rapier

fishing.gif

When I don't get crashed or anything stupid like that I can get about 42 killed in a 3 overload (1 hour) trip.