holy grail quest

nuttydoctor

You should get a dialogue option to ask about it and subsequently get it straight away. Are you sure you're up to tht step, eg you have spoken to the high priest in entrana?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Match your in-game quest journal to our quest guide. I can't count the number of times the problem has been that they skipped a step.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Match your in-game quest journal to our quest guide. I can't count the number of times the problem has been that they skipped a step.

So true. Nearly all stuck on a quests turn out to be the user having skipped a step cause it seems pointless in the guide or because they jsut overlooked it. Like lots of occasions in quests where you HAVE to talk to certain npcs even though it doesn't tell you much and you already know what to do after it; but you HAVE to do the talking to make it work.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So true. Nearly all stuck on a quests turn out to be the user having skipped a step cause it seems pointless in the guide or because they jsut overlooked it. Like lots of occasions in quests where you HAVE to talk to certain npcs even though it doesn't tell you much and you already know what to do after it; but you HAVE to do the talking to make it work.

Which is the case in the Holy Grail quest.

I did it yesterday and I went talking to that knight first...

So I haul my ass off to the high priest just to be told I need an item from the fisherman's world >_>.

A more common mistake I make is forgetting to bring certain items.

You should get it right away after talking to someone IIRC...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.