Dungeoneering 1-60

Ddude42

I really want 85 dungeoneering because I have the stats to get 2.5m gp/hr from Frost dragons, only problem is that I have 26 dungeoneering and counting. My question is what's the fastest way to solo dungeons at lower levels? I realize 5:5 large is the best exp, but no teams will take me when I can't do at least Floor 30. And before anybody meantions DGS, a member of that clan told me how difficult it would be to find a keyer for my level.

Any help would be appreciated, I want a Chaotic rapier to kill me some Frosties BAD.

Sir_Ddude.gif

I would use pengs/tears/lamps to get to 50, and then join DGS on these forums.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

If I'm in the cc I don't mind duo c6 smalls. Please make sure you've read a dng guide and are willing to listen, or I probably won't do small fls with you again. Do not ask me to add you to dng, I am not dnging if I am not in the cc.

Also do tears of guthix, each resource dng each time you unlock one, and peng points / lamps until around 59.

siggya.png

I'm not sure about the fastest way but I do solo alot when I'm working on DG. Add me in game and the next time I goto do dg if you are on you can join me. BTW when I do DG I go thru all rooms and do what can be done. Also reason my DG is where it is is b/c of TOG.

hounddog1983m.png