Some Questions

Cheat

Right here are some not very connected questions but I couldn't see the point in making loads of smaller topics so here goes:

1) In 'Desert Treasure' does whichever part it is that you need 50 agility actually need the level or can I boost from 45 to 50 with summer pies?

- If I do need the level what is the fastest experience from 45 - 50? I have a full master horn.

2) Again related to 'DT' requirements what is the fastest way from level 48 - 53 thieving?

3) At level 42 farming which herbs should I be planting for xp/gp? Also what trees and other things should I be planting for good xp?

4) Slayer - At level 80 Attack, Strength and Defence. 75 range, 75 mage and 65 prayer which slayer master should I use?

- In regards to cannoning tasks which tasks should I cannon and how much will it cost/will my tasks remain profitable?

5) I may be misremembering but I believe there was once a method to obtain a slightly cheaper onyx by selling runes to the vendor in the Tzhaar city to gain tokkul and then buy the onyx from the gem dealer there. Does this method still apply? Is it much cheaper than actually buying the onyx? How long would it take? How many runes would I have to sell and which type is most effective?

6) If looking to raise my mage level first to 82 then higher, what would be a good method? What mage level should I have before maging steel dragons? - I would like to do this fairly cheaply as in not 20m + but I would be happy to spend around 5m to gain the levels.

I think thats everything but may well have to edit this post at some point, anyway thankyou very much for your help :)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Right here are some not very connected questions but I couldn't see the point in making loads of smaller topics so here goes:

1) In 'Desert Treasure' does whichever part it is that you need 50 agility actually need the level or can I boost from 45 to 50 with summer pies?

- If I do need the level what is the fastest experience from 45 - 50? I have a full master horn.

As far as i know, you dont need 50 agility.

2) Again related to 'DT' requirements what is the fastest way from level 48 - 53 thieving?

Don't know if it is, but Master Farmers are pretty good.

3) At level 42 farming which herbs should I be planting for xp/gp? Also what trees and other things should I be planting for good xp?

Don't know this one.

4) Slayer - At level 80 Attack, Strength and Defence. 75 range, 75 mage and 65 prayer which slayer master should I use?

- In regards to cannoning tasks which tasks should I cannon and how much will it cost/will my tasks remain profitable?

I'd say Sumona.

Don't know about cannoning.

5) I may be misremembering but I believe there was once a method to obtain a slightly cheaper onyx by selling runes to the vendor in the Tzhaar city to gain tokkul and then buy the onyx from the gem dealer there. Does this method still apply? Is it much cheaper than actually buying the onyx? How long would it take? How many runes would I have to sell and which type is most effective?

I don't know if it still happens, but i think it was chaos runes, and maybe death runes. It took a long time, alot of runes and was not that much cheaper. However, wether this still applies i do not know.

6) If looking to raise my mage level first to 82 then higher, what would be a good method? What mage level should I have before maging steel dragons? - I would like to do this fairly cheaply as in not 20m + but I would be happy to spend around 5m to gain the levels.

Alching is still good, if you find the right item. You could try superheating if you want smithing too. I would say atleast 80 mage for iron/steel dragons, aslong as you have gauntlets for bolt. Or slayer dart.

I think thats everything but may well have to edit this post at some point, anyway thankyou very much for your help :)

Answers are underlined and in bold, not sure about some of the information but i went off what i could remember. Hope this helped abit.

TenseMurmur.gif

At 42 farming i think toadflaxes are good for herbs. have

you gotten the scroll of farming yet? if not, get it now.

will make you life easier/more profitable =P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Alching is horrible exp imo. You could try just combat magic, bursting rock lobs.... More options available if you've done lunars, although I get the feeling you haven't.

And you can't sell runes to shops in Tzhaar for tokkul for Onyx's anymore.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I have done lunars so what would be the best lunar spell to cast?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

String jewelry or hunter kits.

You can actually do them both at the same time.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.