Grand Exchange

Big_Stingman

Not to nitpick, but in this one on one selling/buying situation, it is irrelevant what the person put in as the buy price. What ever the seller's price was (wether it be 1 gp or 2.47B), and there is only one being sold, that is the price the buyer gets it for.

Now you have to factor in all of the other people buying.

It doesn't split halfway or however. I recently bought a ZGS because my friend wanted to borrow for an hour. I then sold it back for the same 10% below the price I bought it and yet I got 300K more for it then I payed. I didnt even have a higher price than I payed for. It is just what is being bought at that time.

no...i have sold things and got more gp than i expected, which disproves your theory. (go try selling coal for 1gp ea), it will give you more than one gp (unless there's someone trying to buy for 1gp ea haha)

But I was saying that if only one person is buying that item. If there are 30 people buying an item (let's use coal) and there is one person selling it for 1 gp, who ever has the highest price in there gets the coal for 1 gp. There is no proper equation or method or even system to figure out how the GE works because there are too many people selling for different prices and buying for different prices.

I always buy items if I'm in a rush 10% above, I still get the same price the GE stated, just faster.

No1s_Perfect.png

Not to nitpick, but in this one on one selling/buying situation, it is irrelevant what the person put in as the buy price. What ever the seller's price was (wether it be 1 gp or 2.47B), and there is only one being sold, that is the price the buyer gets it for.

Now you have to factor in all of the other people buying.

It doesn't split halfway or however. I recently bought a ZGS because my friend wanted to borrow for an hour. I then sold it back for the same 10% below the price I bought it and yet I got 300K more for it then I payed. I didnt even have a higher price than I payed for. It is just what is being bought at that time.

no...i have sold things and got more gp than i expected, which disproves your theory. (go try selling coal for 1gp ea), it will give you more than one gp (unless there's someone trying to buy for 1gp ea haha)

But I was saying that if only one person is buying that item. If there are 30 people buying an item (let's use coal) and there is one person selling it for 1 gp, who ever has the highest price in there gets the coal for 1 gp. There is no proper equation or method or even system to figure out how the GE works because there are too many people selling for different prices and buying for different prices.

I always buy items if I'm in a rush 10% above, I still get the same price the GE stated, just faster.

That is not always true though. Sometimes when you go 10% above, you actually pay that.

Big_Stingman.png

So unless thats fake i seems that if one puts in a offer. Hitting the exact offer on g.e and it will go for that price?

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

This isnt a fake, I was in a rush to do a clue scroll and no one was selling mith chains, I actually meant to put the offer in as 100k. Never thought it would buy at that let alown 1m lol. But I'm sure it made some noob somewhere very happy. :D

user1-dark.png

Cool, but i fail to understand why that was the cheapest price someone was selling it for, so it has to be some undiscovered mechanics applied to g.e :s

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody