gnome adv or barb adv?

Tenebri

which one is more xp ph?

i always see people with 90+ agility at gnome course so just wondering if its there preference to go to gnome not barb

im 94 agility now going to 99 havnt really done any research into it but i have to go to bed then work so i cant time and thought mght aswell ask saves me some time

i know barb course has one extra obstacle but not sure how much it makes a difference

tenebri.png

which one is more xp ph?

i always see people with 90+ agility at gnome course so just wondering if its there preference to go to gnome not barb

im 94 agility now going to 99 havnt really done any research into it but i have to go to bed then work so i cant time and thought mght aswell ask saves me some time

i know barb course has one extra obstacle but not sure how much it makes a difference

Barbarian is faster xp/hour, But both of them are so close, it doesn't really make much of a difference.

I would say do which one you prefer, I happen to prefer Gnome course.

tyvm for info

im also going to start farming and considering tree and fruit tree patch and spirit tree are all located at gnome seems convenient to go there

just wondered if there was a big difference

so yes thanks for help indeed

tenebri.png

At the generall accepted xp rates your looking at 87k an hour for gnome, 92k an hour for barb.

Some say its so close but personally I'd say is a big enough gap to concern urself with, afterall in the long run to 99 5k extra an hour will save you a few hours; especially if ur using the penance horn and thus gaining a gd 10k more xp per hour at barb

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

At the generall accepted xp rates your looking at 87k an hour for gnome, 92k an hour for barb.

Some say its so close but personally I'd say is a big enough gap to concern urself with, afterall in the long run to 99 5k extra an hour will save you a few hours; especially if ur using the penance horn and thus gaining a gd 10k more xp per hour at barb

Your numbers are off by 20k. The accepted rate for barb is 72k, not 92k, and gnome being slightly less than that.

Your numbers are off by 20k. The accepted rate for barb is 72k, not 92k, and gnome being slightly less than that.

Everything I have read states 87k and 92k

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

bah double checked, tiredness fail its 72 67

Plv6Dz6.jpg