Prayer help please

Willboyer1

Camp hill giants. F2P prayer training sucks though.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I heard the boneyard in the wilderness is back now; good place to train prayer, but bank all your stuff first. Dunno, haven't gone there in yeras, since before pk'ing got removed from the wilderness.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

^^ true, but tbh - prayer is horrible to train in f2p

depending on your level - you might just want to camp that place inbetween varrock/lumby with a bajillion chickens. There are often a few bots there and most don't tend to pick up their bones.

This was how i leveled prayer when I was f2p a while back.

Also, if i remember correctly in one of the strongholds (of security/safety - don't remember which) there was minotaurs which dropped a ton of iron arrows?

I'm not sure if I remember correctly - but a lot of people used to bot here as well, i remember being low leveled and leveling prayer and picking up rune essences from here (noted)

capt%20kevin.png

Boneyard or chaos temple, but really it is so much better if you just make 10$ IRL, which is easy to do, then get a month of members. I know you don't want to but for the sake of time, if you just work a few hours IRL you will save many, many more in game.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Buying members for one month will save you like ten hours of hell. Cost a couple hundred thousand, but hey that's only another dollar irl! Jk rwt is very bad don't do it

Or camp hill giants and get some melée xp. And competition with hundreds of eleven year olds.

Puplic to friends will save your sanity

Or you can learn to troll.....

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

When I was f2p, I used to kill any sorta giants and bury the bones. On my way to getting 70 range and 70 melees I naturally accumulated 60 prayer.

My suggestion however is to do whatever you can to make the maximum amount of money that you can, and then just buy the bones.

aiel.png

If you're looking to kill something while training, Hill giants in the wildy, they're on the east side of the wilderness, in about...level 11? wilderness. Just don't take too much (not like you need much for them) so you aren't risking anything, and just be ready for random people to attack you. If you're a bit higher level, the greater demons in the cage are decent, but more dangerous, since it's deeper wilderness, and more people can attack you.

Out of wilderness areas are too crowded, but the monsters pretty much are limited to what you can use to train prayer with.

Other then buying bones, you might as well just go to the boneyard.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

thanks for the help guys, i have started camping in the SoS with the minotaurs, as there is normally a constant supply of bones (so no need to spend money buying them, just in case anyone else wanted help on this as well), and other things like iron arrows and rune essence, and its not too bad there. with lvl 3 defence i didn't fancy going to the wilderness, and in just over an hour i managed to get 12% of the way there. definitely would consider membership if i was going for a much higher level though!