booted out of rs and probaly died

polgara7

You most likely logged out immediately and didn't lose anything. Logging back in, however, will be a different matter entirely. Be careful when you do.

hopefully, still cant log in RS is so messed up----I swear I blame all this on free trade--it brought back all the scammers and bots, I cant belive most ppl wanted this--i know i didn't

What are you talking about? I don't like scammers either, but even if they had the capability to crash Runescape (they don't), it would hurt them as much as anyone.

Runescape has most likely crashed due to a problem with the clan updates being released tomorrow.

i didn't mean that the scammers and bots ment to crash runescape, what I mean is that, all these ppl botting and scamming has seroiusly slowed down rs( in my opion) and i think rs systems have just became overwelmed with all of this and personaly i will give it some time to calm down and if it dosent--i just dont know if i'll play anymore.--not sure yet and btw when i logged on it did bring me right back to where I was, I didn't lose anything.

if you got booted due to 6 hour autolog you are automatically logged out

if you got dced then well

jagex never ever returns items..

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Look in the RSOF, and you will find out your answer.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.