Raising Herblore

squidsquash

Currently (as you can see in my sig) my herby level is 46. Since herby is cheap right now I plan on raising it a bit. I do not have the money for extremes or anything like that (17m cashpile atm) but I am just looking to raise it up a bit so the task doesn't seem so tedious when I do have the cash. I'm looking to spend around 5-6m~ on it. So I was just wondering what levels should I start making new potions? I heard at my level super attacks are the best option, but when do I switch to a new potion?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

JacTheRipper.png

Technically its not much cheaper until you hit extremes. Herbs are down, but so are the potions they make, resulting in very little change in the gp/exp ratio.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Technically its not much cheaper until you hit extremes. Herbs are down, but so are the potions they make, resulting in very little change in the gp/exp ratio.

This doesn't change my plans on training herby :-P I still plan on spending a good portion of my bank on it, anyone have any advice?

JacTheRipper.png

I did:

prayer potions to 63

antifire potions to 81

saradomin brews to 85

super antifires to 88

extreme sets to present

This honestly sounds like a terrible idea.... Try super attacks until you can stew for spec restores, then antis to 85, then extremes to 91.

I did:

prayer potions to 63

antifire potions to 81

saradomin brews to 85

super antifires to 88

extreme sets to present

This honestly sounds like a terrible idea.... Try super attacks until you can stew for spec restores, then antis to 85, then extremes to 91.

Just depends on the market tbh. I would have lost far more money doing what you mentioned. I know super attacks were 35gp/xp when I was doing herblore.

Trollbomber.png

I did:

prayer potions to 63

antifire potions to 81

saradomin brews to 85

super antifires to 88

extreme sets to present

Just depends on the market tbh. I would have lost far more money doing what you mentioned. I know super attacks were 35gp/xp when I was doing herblore.

Oh... They were about 16 gp/exp when i did them. So what you said is correct. It all depends on the market.

Super Restores are cheaper than Super Atks atm, so once you hit 63 with Super Atks, switch the Super Restores. Then at 81 boost for Spec Restores and Super Antifires. At 85, make Ext Atk and Str. This is when you get enough $ though. For now, just use Super Atks.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.