Making a runescape clan

Mishari

Hello There,

I want to make a Runescape clan, but this time i want to make it different all my previous clans has only been Skilling Clans and with no requirements to join i want to make a Skilling/Combat Clan now where there is requirements to be able to join.

You're probably thinking Why is this idiot posting this here?

Alright, im going to need some help :) I need a Co-Leader, 2 Forum Staff, 2 Event Coordinators and maybe a developer* .. and there would be no better place to post this than here :) I want all the staff to be 16 Years+ so if you're under the age of 16 please dont apply, as the answer will be NO.

Some Quick Information;

Clan Name; I want to make the clan name with the rest of the staff members. (after i choose them ;))

Requirements to join; Going to decide that with the rest of the staff members.

Forum Software; IP.Board 3

Domain; Top-Level Domain (TLD) which is domain.com/.net

The Event Team will have a very nice Skill Tracking Script made by a good friend of mine, which we are going to be using for all our Skilling Competitons.

*to make some nice tools for our staff

If you're interested please PM me or add me on msn (shaydx[at]gmail[dot]com) and ill give you the link to our forums :)

Thanks,

Shay

Skillers Zone

True Skilling Excellence

Go read rs news. "forum staff" and developers are largely redundant until you become a massive clan* since the new clan systems supply a decent enough event posting system and private forums for each clan founded.

*Talking like rivalling THE big clans

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Go read rs news. "forum staff" and developers are largely redundant until you become a massive clan* since the new clan systems supply a decent enough event posting system and private forums for each clan founded.

*Talking like rivalling THE big clans

I do have developers ;) best of the best... however i dont under stand what you mean? with the Forum staff part? :S

Skillers Zone

True Skilling Excellence

Jagex just implemented a new clan support system into the game.

It supplies you with a forum all nicely set up and looked after by jagex as well as a means to post events.

Which for a start up clan is more than enough and renders the need for forum staff and developers obsolete.

Just saying why waste energy and resources of what would essentially be "dead weight" until you get well established and have a few hundreds members and thus become a bit too big for jagex systems to operate ideally for.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Jagex just implemented a new clan support system into the game.

It supplies you with a forum all nicely set up and looked after by jagex as well as a means to post events.

Which for a start up clan is more than enough and renders the need for forum staff and developers obsolete.

Just saying why waste energy and resources of what would essentially be "dead weight" until you get well established and have a few hundreds members and thus become a bit too big for jagex systems to operate ideally for.

Thats probably the best thing i've heard in a long time :) Thanks mate!

Skillers Zone

True Skilling Excellence

Locked by request.

-Necromagus, Tip.It Mod.