The Day Runescape Went Crazy! UPDATED!!! CHAPTER SEVEN!

Rilha

Just wondering.. but will there be more chapters to this story? I quite enjoyed it and would be glad to read more.

the story said there would be more :wink: great story.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, there will be more chapters. I've been lazy; need to update!

I've actually written half of the first chapter, but I wrote it in French; I must translate it.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Great story. I am looking forward to seeing new characters and how you make them randomly go away. :lol:

You betcha.

I have it finished now; It's a bit shorter than the other ones, but it should be sufficient for now.

I guess all I needed was a kick in the posterior to make me write it.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Oweing to the fact of the extremely complicated beginning, not too complex middle, and laughable runescapian end. It was good on so many lvls it seems to be in paralle to my overly complexifide time web theory.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Oweing to the fact of the extremely complicated beginning, not too complex middle, and laughable runescapian end. It was good on so many lvls it seems to be in paralle to my overly complexifide time web theory.

Thankees! ^^^^^

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Sorry for another off-topic post, but I wanted to make a point: in willyx's sig he has something like:

"People say you are growing, but from the moment you are born you are actually dying"

Physically, you are not dying while young because all parts of the body are still developing. Only once they have finished developing do they begin to wear out, which is dying.

Sorry for another off-topic post, but I wanted to make a point: in willyx's sig he has something like:

"People say you are growing, but from the moment you are born you are actually dying"

Physically, you are not dying while young because all parts of the body are still developing. Only once they have finished developing do they begin to wear out, which is dying.

I do not think that was meant literally. I think it is a spiritual sense. As in how a person's soul is always dying in this world full of suffering and death. I don't mean to insult you, but I found it quite obvious that he didn't mean that literally.

I do not think that was meant literally. I think it is a spiritual sense. As in how a person's soul is always dying in this world full of suffering and death. I don't mean to insult you, but I found it quite obvious that he didn't mean that literally.

I thought he was talking about entropy, myself...and entropy is physical.

It was my impression that he was saying that from the moment one is born, one gets closer to death.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

I thought he was talking about entropy, myself...and entropy is physical.

It was my impression that he was saying that from the moment one is born, one gets closer to death.

Hey, that's an interesting idea. Never thought of that. But I think the only one who can truly answer this is willyx. If only he were to come and answer our question! (hint hint)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I know Chapter Six was short. I intend for Chapter Seven to be quite long, just to make it up to you...

I will be updating the story shortly. Please stay tuned...-voice trails off-

So um.. is chapter seven coming anytime at all? I was quite enjoying the plot, and am curious as to how it all will end.

Ps- Didn't say anything earlier for fear of rushing you :wink: , but it's been a while so I thought I'd ask.

Yes, I know Chapter Six was short. I intend for Chapter Seven to be quite long, just to make it up to you...

I will be updating the story shortly. Please stay tuned...-voice trails off-

So um.. is chapter seven coming anytime at all? I was quite enjoying the plot, and am curious as to how it all will end.

Ps- Didn't say anything earlier for fear of rushing you :wink: , but it's been a while so I thought I'd ask.

Dommage! I always forget to update unless people bug me.

So, please annoy me about it, the more often the better. :mrgreen:

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

@archimage_a: I'm sorry for never replying to your PM, my computer crashed after I'd written out a several-page response. Then, I tried again, and it crashed...again. Got fed up with it. :wall:

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Rilha, are you Canadien/French/In french immersion? Or are you taking french at school?

I taught myself French a couple of years back. Apparently I'm pretty good at it; people keep thinking I'm from France. 8)

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Thats good I secretly dislike the french...but dont tell anyone its a secret dislike.

Nah I suppose it cos Im english but how do they think your french?(im most likelymissing something Obvoius)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Why did AshKaYu ask me if I was French, you mean? Probably because I said 'dommage' in my response to Munpie and also possibly because I mentioned earlier that I had written half of my sixth chapter in French. xD

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Ok then thanks for clearing that up...are you planning on writing more?

Ohhh yes. I simply have a bad case of writers block at this point in time...

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Guest AshKaYu

*bops Rebecca* Bad girl! We love this story! Keep it going![/end abusing Rilha]

In Canada, everyone has to take one french class a day, but it's really easy. They conjugate Etre and Avoir in present tense :roll:

*bops Rebecca* Bad girl! We love this story! Keep it going![/end abusing Rilha]

In Canada, everyone has to take one french class a day, but it's really easy. They conjugate Etre and Avoir in present tense :roll:

French IS easy. 8) If you're looking for a difficult language, try Russian.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ