3k Recover specials

1k Antifires

1k Super antifires

2k Super attacks

2k Extreme attacks

2k Extreme strengths

1k Extreme defences

But this is where I need the quick advice:

At 90 herblore I then plan to make 1.5k Extreme magics and 1.5k Exreme rangings. Should I create the 1.5k Magic and 1.5k ranging potions to use for my extremes? Or just buy the magic and ranging potions?

If I make the magic and ranging potions then I will get to 92, else I will be 140k or so from 92 (but then I could just create several of another potion with a low gp/xp for the level). So what path would cost the least?

Instead of trying to work it out I thought I would just ask :oops:

Somebody is bound to calculate it - may as well be you

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdEJqYmtJeFJGX1hPVm9kLWV0Rk84Z0E&hl=en#gid=0

I mean calculate in the loosest way possible - Grimy did most of the work already

capt%20kevin.png

I figured someone else would have worked it out at some stage.

Also for your information, I've been aware and have been using Grimy's spreadsheets for many weeks -.-

It wouldn't matter if someone had previously worked it out; as prices change.

And for your information; grimy's spreadsheets have been down for several weeks and had been moved to a totally different forum.

So good luck to you if you used them while they were not up/posted anywhere/had any data input.

The links we posted were to the new forum.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Also for your information, I've been aware and have been using Grimy's spreadsheets for many weeks -.-

And for your information; grimy's spreadsheets have been down for several weeks and had been moved to a totally different forum.

So good luck to you if you used them while they were not up/posted anywhere/had any data input.

I've been browsing Grimy's forums for several days now, stop making assumptions :thumbdown:

(If you look carefully you will notice the amount of untradables I am making is the same as the list God posted on The Efficienado's Forums)

There are also spreadsheets created by Thunder from Zybez forums which I used when Grimys were unavailable.

Something useful came out of zybez...this can't be true.

On Topic if its cheaper to make the potions yourself (which is not the case...) then make them yourself. Otherwise you should buy them to make your extremes.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

If it is a spreadsheet, it was most likely made to adapt to G.E prices. It should not matter where it came from as long as the site is legit.

OT: Your plan looks good to me.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I've decided to buy the Magic and Ranging potions and then get that 140k xp by making 641 extra Extreme attack potions.

So my final plan is the following:

3k Super energys

3k Recover specials

1k Antifires

1k Super antifires

2k Super attacks

2k Extreme attacks

2k Extreme strengths

1k Extreme defences

1.5k Extreme magics

1.5k Extreme rangings

+ a furher 641 Extreme attacks

This will get me 92 herblore and cost 67.078m (based on current prices)

I've been browsing Grimy's forums for several days now, stop making assumptions :thumbdown:

(If you look carefully you will notice the amount of untradables I am making is the same as the list God posted on The Efficienado's Forums)

There are also spreadsheets created by Thunder from Zybez forums which I used when Grimys were unavailable.

Something useful came out of zybez...this can't be true.

On Topic if its cheaper to make the potions yourself (which is not the case...) then make them yourself. Otherwise you should buy them to make your extremes.

Lol, what great advice. I'm pretty sure the OP knows that if he's saving money making it - he should make it...

It was rather a question of - is it cheaper to make the super then extremes gp wise, or buy super make extreme but buy ingredients to other pots to cover the exp needed.

capt%20kevin.png