Help getting back to Crandor

thecrowdlm

How do you get back to Crandor I was in the middle of Dragon Slayer Quest was shooting fire balls and my computer lagged and some how I guess I clicked on a teleported out and now I tried to go back to the boat and it will not take me back how do I go back???

It's been years (around 5) since I've done dragon slayer- but after you complete the quest you go to the karamja volcano. Inside the volcano there's a large amount of lesser demons. Near those demons will be a small wall that you can push to get through. That's where elvarg is. I know my directions are poor so I suggest looking up a map of the karamja volcano.

catfight2.jpg

If you didnt "find" the hidden passage then I assume that you go back to the lady lumbridge with more planks and nails

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

First off, thecrowdlm, have you spoken to Ned in Draynor since your teleport? If not, you might want to do that. You may have to before you can take the boat which you previously used again. :?:

Also, you might have the possible option of heading to Musa Point, Karamja via the boat in Port Sarim. It will cost 30 gp, so take that with you. Once across and on the island, head to the volcano. Enter it, and go to the northwest-most point you can walk, which will have a stone wall by it. Search that wall, and you should be able to get through to the tunnel that you were in once before. Walk along (or run, since there's monsters there) in that tunnel until you find the same entry point to Elvarg's Lair that you found before. :idea:

I hope my directions above help you a bit better. Good luck taking Elvarg down. ;)

~D. V. "Can't believe you tele'd out by accident..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I never finished the Dragon Slayer quest I want to get back to finish it and when I talk to Ned again and he said meet him at the boat again the he tells me to fix it but when I try to fix it. it says I have found the secret passage to Karamja so where is that at

I never finished the Dragon Slayer quest I want to get back to finish it and when I talk to Ned again and he said meet him at the boat again the he tells me to fix it but when I try to fix it. it says I have found the secret passage to Karamja so where is that at

Probably the same secret passage the above 3 posters mentioned. Just a guess.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Probably the same secret passage the above 3 posters mentioned. Just a guess.

ragrag, you hit it on the head. ;)

thecrowdlm, do you remember that stone wall I mentioned? That is indeed the one with the secret passage built into it. I guess I could still use a little more work on detail... lol :lol:

~D. V. "I hope this helps piece it together for you?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

The "secret" passage is the one on Karamja. Go inside the volcano and then their is a tunnel right next to the rope.

That's the wrong tunnel, GoldTatze... Seriously, we really don't want the entry to the TzHaar City. We're talking about the wall that's a distance away from there to the West, just North of some of the "Lesser Demon (Level 82)" that inhabit the volcano's underground. ;)

~D. V. "Not the tunnel you're thinking of, dude!" Devnull